Detroit Auto Clinic
- Land Rover
- Social Links:
- Visit Facebook Page
- General Info:
- Tired of high repair cost? call us and save. We Provide Auto Repair service from Simple light bulb, brakes, steering and suspension and engine work to electrical and engine light, abs and airbag light diagnostics and repair. Also we specialize in automotive heating and air conditioning service and repair. Same day repair in most cases. Steering & Suspension, Maintenance, Heating & Air Conditioning, Engine Performance, Domestic & Foreign, Cooling & Electrical System, Cars & Light Trucks, Brake's, Auto Repair & Service, Free Estimates
- Extra Phones:
Phone: (216) 220-0882
Fax: (216) 281-7738
- Steering & Suspension Systems
- Inspection & Diagnostic Services
- Engine Service
- Brake Service
- Oil Changes
- Ignition & Electrical Systems
- Cooling Systems
- Free Tire Rotation W/Service,Free Estimates/Road Test,Road Test,Free Tire Rotation With Service,Free Tire Rotation,Domestic and Foreign,Complete Auto Repair and Service
- Payment method:
- visa, mastercard, paypal, discover
- Detroit - Shoreway
- Auto Repair & Service, Automobile Electric Service, Automobile Diagnostic Service, Automobile Air Conditioning Equipment, Automobile Parts & Supplies, Brake Repair, Mufflers & Exhaust Systems
- Other Information:
Free Estimates: Yes
Services: Steering & Suspension Systems, Inspection & Diagnostic Services, Engine Service, Brake Service, Oil Changes, Ignition & Electrical Systems, Cooling Systems
I have never written a review – so know that if I’m writing one, it’s because I feel awfully moved to spread the word.
My father was a patient in Cleveland Clinic over the holidays. I had driven 6 ½ hours to visit him and then eventually take him home. His SUV had begun to overheat once I arrived in Cleveland and I was panicked being in a city so far from home with a sick father I was planning to transport 6 ½ hours back. I did a Google search and found Detroit Auto Clinic; every single review was good – which is unheard of! So, I called Gilbert and spoke about my issues and he said to come in.
I honestly cannot say enough positive things about Gilbert and Detroit Auto Clinic. He took me right away (also, let me say that I am a woman and that can tend to work against a person at an auto garage…), assessed what I would need and fixed only what it would take to get us home. No price gouging, no making up ten other things that were wrong – just honest, old school business. I was so relieved; he restored my faith in the world!
If you are in the Cleveland area, or are ever in need while traveling through, I simply cannot recommend Detroit Auto Clinic and Gilbert enough. He was a life saver and I am forever grateful!
I was told by many Mechanics that i need to get another engine for my car because they couldn't keep the yellow check engine light from turning back on.By my cousin's referral, I took it to Detroit auto Clinic for a second opinion. couple of hrs later Gilbert called me and told me that my car is fixed and that the problem was something clogging the air intake. i was very skeptical at first and i was mean to the manager because i didn't believe it was that simple. it 's been 3 weeks now, my car passed the e-check, got my plate sticker and no more irritating light in the dash. they saved me big bucks.