Cleveland Scrap AutosAdd to mybook
- General Info:
- Cleveland Scrap Autos pays cash for your junk or scrap car in Cleveland, OH. A "cash for cars" or "cash for clunkers" buyer, that insures your vehicle is recycled in a way that protects the environment. Tired of repairing that old car? Call 440-804-JUNK to get cash plus free towing of your vehicle. We service: Cleveland, Lakewood, Strongsville, Berea, Lorain, Parma, Middleburg Heights, Garfield Heights, Eastlake, Bedford, Mayfield Heights, Independence, Fairview Park, Euclid, Cleveland Heights, East Cleveland and Northfield, OH. www.clevelandscrapautos.com. How to scrap a car in Cleveland. Scrapping a car in Cleveland. Where to scrap a car in Cleveland. Cash for a Car. Scrap Yard in Cleveland. Junk a car and Cleveland scrap car prices.
- Junk my car cleveland, scrap car buyer in Cleveland, car scrap Cleveland, cash for cars cleveland, cash for cars cleveland, cash for clunkers cleveland, sell my old car in Cleveland, sell junk car cleveland, sell scrap car cleveland, scrapping a car cleveland, how to scrap a car, cash for a car cleveland, junk a car, Cleveland scrap car prices.
- Acura, Buick , Cadillac, Chevrolet, Chrysler, Dodge , Ford, GMC, Honda, Hyundai, Lexus, Pontiac, Toyota, junk cars, scrap cars
- Cleveland, Lakewood, Strongsville, Berea, Lorain, Parma, Middleburg Heights, Garfield Heights, Eastlake, Bedford, Mayfield Heights, Independence, Fairview Park, Euclid, Cleveland Heights, East Cleveland and Northfield, OH. 44094, 44143, 44105, 44128, 44146, 44145, 44138, 44130, 44116, 44102, 44144, 44109, 44111, 44142, 44134, 44125, 44131, 44137, 44124, 44092, 44108, 44115.
- Open 7 days a week. Paying cash for all junk or scrap cars in Cleveland. Free towing available throughout Cuyahoga County.
AAA, Ohio Auto Recyclers Network LLC
- Chamberofcommerce.com, Cleveland Auto Scrap Network Association.
- Automobile Salvage, Scrap Metals, Junk Dealers
How to scrap a car in Cleveland? Well i can say I did it this weekend. Cleveland Scrap Cars bought my Ford Explorer, which needed a new motor for $300. My car only had two tires that were holding air and somehow they got it up on the trailer.Was this review helpful?Yes No|Flag Abuse