Cleveland Metroparks Zoo
- Do you know the hours for this business?
- General Info:
- Don't miss this exciting metropolitan zoo best known for having the largest collection of primates in the United States and for its Rainforest exhibit, which features a thrilling simulated tropical rain storm.
- Animal Exhibits, Preschool Safari, Kids Days, Overnight-Night Tracks, Overnight, Rising Waters: Penguin and Pajamas, Date Night at the Zoovies, Preschool Safari - Nature Explorers, Overnight-Outback After Dark, Preschool Safari - Mammals and Me, Weddings, Corporate Events & Meetings, Birthday Parties & Showers, Picnics, Non-Profit Events, All Zoo Venues, Tram Service, Stroller & Wheelchair Rentals,
- Payment method:
- discover, mastercard, amex, visa, all major credit cards
- Old Brooklyn
- Cape Cafe, Matilda's Grill, McDonalds, Okavango Cafe, Pizza Hut Express, Savanna Watering Hole, The Amazon Café, Treetops Café, Wade Hall, Wilderness Grill, Gift Shop, Playground, Exhibit Hall, Zoo Auditorium, Semi-private Garden,
- Places Of Interest, Zoos
- Other Information:
Wheelchair Accessible: Yes
07/25/2003Provided by Citysearch -
the rainforest @ the cleveland zoo far outranked the zoo itself. the zoo is kinda small, very limited animals-1 giraffe, 1 hippo, 3 elephans, 1 lion, etc. but hte rainforest was so cool-and such a learning experience. the ""dinosaurs"" exhibit (walking tour) was pretty cool too, but i hear (cause i didn't shell out hte extra $$) that the ""virtual"" dinosour ""ride"" was way overpriced-and only a few minutes long
08/14/2002Provided by Citysearch -
Probably one of the best I have been to. They are 2 separate attractions in the same lot but worth it. (also not very expensive to get both). You can really get up close w/ some of the animals and it has some of the best viewing of them in both places....not many cages mostly window and outdoor type enclosures.