I made a reservation based on a recommendation of a work acquaintenance. The dining area was cramped and cold. (I don't think the management turned on the heat until they opened the doors. My date kept her coat on throughout the dinner!) Service was moderate to slow. The stemware is over-sized. Our 'glass of wine' looked puny in the large glass. Menu is over priced and inflexible (no substitutions). The entre... view moreLike this review?Yes|Flag AbuseProvided by Citysearch
Bistro 185Add to mybook
Book a Table
- General Info:
- Ruth and Marc Levine have been in the food business for over 20 years specializing in upscale custom designed catering. They have turned their passion for food into a bistro-style restaurant incorporating many of their popular entrees and appetizers.
- The food at “Bistro 185” includes ethnic favorites with a twist and multi–cultural cuisine, from a homey chicken paprikash to Mediterranean style lamb shanks. Featured items change daily based on fresh produce, meats, fish and poultry. Our food comes fresh from our rooftop garden and local farmers!
- Payment method:
- master card, discover, amex, visa
- North Collinwood
- 5 Years In A Row (2010-2014) - Cleveland's Top 100 Restaurants by The Plain Dealer
- Breakfast, Brunch & Lunch Restaurants, Continental Restaurants, Cuban Restaurants, Restaurants