Benjamin Rose Institute On AgingAdd to mybook
- Social Links:
- Visit Twitter Page | Visit Facebook Page
- General Info:
- The Benjamin Rose Institute on Aging is a national leader pursuing innovation in practice and policy to address the important issues of aging. As a champion for older adults, BRIA works to advance their health, independence and dignity. The organization has established itself as a trusted resource for people who counsel, care for and advocate on behalf of older adults. The state-of-the-art Conference Center at Benjamin Rose hosts programming to prepare executives, managers and practitioners to provide care and support that is responsive to the evolving demands of an aging population.
- Home care; mental health case management; social work; adult day services; partial hospitalization. Educational programming for caregivers and professionals who work with older adults.
- Education & Training Center, Eldercare Services Institute, Katz Policy Institute, Margaret Blenkner Rsch Inst, Margaret Wagner Apartments, Rose Centers for Aging Well
- Payment method:
- visa, master card, amex
- Buckeye - Shaker
National Council on Aging
Gerontological Society of America
American Society on Aging
- Medicare/Medicaid certified services Mental Health programs are CARF certified VA provider PASSPORT provider
- Party Planning, Adult Day Care Centers, Banquet Halls & Reception Facilities, Conference Centers, Trade Shows, Expositions & Fairs, Social Service Organizations, Assisted Living & Elder Care Services, Senior Citizen Counseling, Senior Citizens Services & Organizations, Home Health Services, Mental Health Services, Nurses