- Social Links:
- Visit Facebook Page
- General Info:
- Arcade Pizza has made fresh, one-of-a-kind pizzas in the local community for over 40 years. They offer only the freshest toppings and the tastiest sauces. Whether you are looking to dine in, or take it to go, Arcade Pizza has something for everyone. One slice is never enough! We even offer sandwiches and a number of pasta dishes to please every palate. Stop in today and taste our pizza for yourself!
- Business History
- Arcade Pizza has bee providing delicious italian food in the local community for over 40 years. From the moment you pass through our doors, you’ll be getting high quality service the old fashioned way.
- Pizza, Sandwiches & Pasta Dishes - Dine In or Delivery Available, We even deliver to Independence, OH Hotels - Consider us for: Business Meetings, Company Events, or Family Dinner
- Payment method:
- no credit cards
- Broadway Avenue, Cleveland, OH
- North Broadway
- Dine In Delivery
- Pizza, Take Out Restaurants, Sandwich Shops, Italian Restaurants, Caterers, Restaurants
- Other Information:
Bike Parking: No
Good For Groups: Yes
Good for Kids: No
Take Out: Yes
Takes Reservations: No
Outdoor Seating: No
Price Range : Below Average
Superb Pizza, do NOT go anywhere else!!!!!!!
I used to live in the area and tasted alot of other pizza places. Arcade is a 5 star pizza, the taste is out of this world. I have to come back and sit on a side street to eat the pizza as I live in North Royalton. See you soon.
Love the pizza but the customer service is very rude an unprofessional. Unless you want to stay on hold for 45 minutes and/or have the girls "accidentally" hang up on you only to hold for another 30 minutes... your better off ordering from Broadway Pizza. It's just as good! I've never in my life had to stay on hold for 45 minutes to order a pizza before! Take your business elsewhere! Apparently their personal business and conversations are worth more than your business.
Well even though I really think their pizza is amazing I will not be ordering again. I ordered a pizza for delivery today and the driver sat in my driveway and blew the horn until I came outside and was rude on top of it. It is sad that people call that customer service and even more sad that I will not be having their pizza again.
I live about 50 miles from arcade pizza now. I would kill for one their sausage sandwichs. I have had nothing even close to it. Their pizza is equally as good. I think i might have to make a trip in . It would be well worth it. Sam is an innovator of pizza, his son Nello what can i say mama mia.
The food is excellent but the service is awful. The people there are rude and disrespectful to customers. I;ve been a customers for year until now. I tried to place an order and was placed on hold for 5 mintes only to have call back to a rude women who was short tempered. The way she awswered the phone was short tempered. I was rushed, in the end I decided nt to order because I no longer trusted her with preparing my food. Whoever she was mad at, i did not want it taken out on my food. This is not the first time, I seen her rude behavior, it has never been with me. I could she if she had a reason but no reason was given, just calling to place an order.
I havent had this pizza since I was a teenager (it was my favorite then) - It's still the best pizza in town and worth the trip. The prices are ridiculously affordable compared to what I'm used to paying (in the burbs) and the large ($11 for two items) is huge and would be and xtra large anywhere else. I normally would have to order two to feed my large family (which i did) but one would have been been enough since its so big.