I would like to respond to the review on 02/04/2014. Digging in her front yard would have been unnecessary if the customer would have allowed access to her back yard. Since she would not, we charged her nothing (as is our policy if we don't clear the drain) and left for our next job. I'm sorry she feels the way she does but sometimes access to the yard is necessary to clear a drain. Dale Hatton (owner)Was this review helpful?Yes No|Flag Abuse
Dyno RooterAdd to mybook
We promise to give you prompt, courteous service at a price you can afford.
- General Info:
- Dyno-Rooter is a Professional Drain Cleaning Company specializing in Drain and Sewer Line Cleaning. Our drain service company was founded in 1972 and currently serves all of Hillsborough, Pasco and Pinellas Counties.
- Extra Phones:
Phone: (813) 221-6010
- Kitchen Sink Drain, Bath Sink Drain, Washer Drain, Bathtub Drain, Toilet Drain, Shower Drain, Sewer lines, Backed up toilets, Leaks & much more!
- Payment method:
- visa, master card, check, debit, amex, discover
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee,Toilets, Sinks & Faucets,Showers,We Answer Our Own Phones,We are Licensed and Insured,Family Owned & Operated,"We Come To You",Free Estimates,Best Prices
- Plumbers, Construction Consultants, Sewer Contractors, Plumbing-Drain & Sewer Cleaning, Sewer Cleaners & Repairers, Building Construction Consultants, Plumbing, Drains & Sewer Consultants, Building Contractors
Their pricing is good if you know exactly where your valve is located, but it took several calls for them to respond, and although they were courteous and did arrive when they said they would, they did not want to be bothered with any extra effort to find the main drain valve, after less than 10 minutes of digging, the rep said, "I'm done digging, call me if you find it." Not my idea of good customer relations.Was this review helpful?Yes No|Flag Abuse
I would recommend this company to everyone in Pinellas County. We called them at 8:00 today (Saturday) - Dale was here at 9:00 and my washer/kitchen sink drain was clear by 9:30! He is very professional and the price is reasonable. Look at his website - it is only $80 to clear the drain - really worth it!! Check out his website @ www.dynorooter.net!!!Was this review helpful?Yes No|Flag Abuse
Back in December I had a serious sewer backup in my home. I called a friend who had used Dyno Rooter in the past and he recommended I call them. Within the hour Dale came out, inspected my problem and had it cleared within 20 minutes. I would highly recommend this company. Their service was great and professional and they had the best price around. Thank you guys, if I ever have another problem with my drains I will... view moreWas this review helpful?Yes No|Flag Abuse