Colombiere Conference & Reteat Center
- Social Links:
- Visit Twitter Page | Visit Facebook Page
- General Info:
- Colombiere is one of the best-kept secrets in Southeastern Michigan. Secluded, yet only a short drive from Flint, Detroit or Lansing off I-75, conference attendees avoid the distractions of the city and surround themselves with acres of towering pines, oaks and walking trails. Gardens and pathways are open invitations for quiet walks.We have accommodations for day and overnight guests including appealing buffet style meals, spacious meeting rooms, an auditorium, gymnasium and other amenities. The Conference Center hosts a wide spectrum of non-profit and for profit groups and is available for educational, religious, and governmental day and overnight programs, as well as both corporate and religious retreats. A conference experience at Colombiere Conference Center will enhance and revitalize your team building, learning, problem solving, and strategic planning or spiritual and personal growth goals.
- Extra Phones:
Phone: (248) 625-5611
Fax: (248) 620-2433
- Conference Center, Banquet Center, Catering Services, Overnight Accomadations, Swimming Pool, Walking trails, and more!
- Payment method:
- check, cash, all major credit cards
- I-75 north from Detroit or South from Flint to Dixie Highway/Waterford (#93) exit, then turn south on Dixie mile to Big Lake Road. Turn right onto Big Lake Road. Follow the signs to Colombiere Center / Shepherd's Hollow Golf Course (approximately mile).
- Recreation: Gymnasium Outdoor Heated Pool Beautiful Walking Trails Labyrinth Shepherd's Hollow Golf Club Campfires Used Book Store Conference Needs: Wireless Internet A/V Equipment Themed Socials/Coffee Breaks/Snacks Religious Needs: Main Chapel Several Smaller Private Chapels Band/Football Regulation Sized Marching Band/Football Field 16 Foot Tower Available for Instructors Outdoor and A/C Indoor Sectional Practice Rooms State Certified Band Camp Facility
COLOMBIERE CONFERENCE CENTER
- Conference Centers, Convention Services & Facilities, Trade Shows, Expositions & Fairs, Retreat Facilities, Recreation Centers, Halls, Auditoriums & Ballrooms, Youth Camps, Theatres, Camps-Recreational
- Other Information:
We scheduled our annual get together at the Colombiere Center. From the first phone call, I knew we had selected the right place. They made every effort to ascertain our needs prior to arrival, down to special needs for vegetarian and vegan meals. The grounds are really peaceful with walking trails and benches. Plenty of meeting rooms, overnight rooms. It's a great alternative to pricey hotels, and the location was easy to find.