Olive Garden Italian Restaurant
- Social Links:
- Visit Twitter Page | Visit Facebook Page
- General Info:
- Since its founding in Orlando in 1982, Olive Garden has been dedicated to providing a warm, welcoming dining experience and Italian hospitality to everyone who walks in the door. Today, our 800+ restaurants have evolved with our customers’ favorites in mind. Inspired by Italian generosity and love of amazing food, our menu is always expanding to ensure that there is something new to try and something everyone will enjoy. That means you can indulge in classic Italian favorites like Chicken Parmigiana and Fettuccine Alfredo served with the salad and breadsticks you love. And take your pick from our scrumptious appetizers, entrées, desserts, wines and specialty drinks. Plus, explore special menus with children’s, gluten-sensitive and lighter fare options. Or order it all ToGo and have your favorite food ready for pickup. At Olive Garden, we believe that life is better together and everyone is happiest with family, however you define it. Which is why we encourage togetherness in everything we do. Bill Darden was just 19-years-old when he opened his first restaurant in 1938. It was a 25-seat luncheonette in Waycross, Ga., called The Green Frog and promised “Service with a Hop.” He went on to open the first Olive Garden in Orlando, Florida, in 1982. Olive Garden continues to be the number one full-service Italian restaurant company in the country with more than 800 restaurants bringing Italian hospitality to hungry people around the world.
- We’ve always been your home for comfort. Now, there’s a lot more to love. Indulge in 3 exciting NEW twists on our famous lasagna, from Chicken Parmigiana Lasagna to Ravioli Alfredo Lasagna, but only for a limited time. These handcrafted layers of pasta perfection start at $11.99. And as always, start with unlimited salad and freshly baked breadsticks, on us. Reimagining lasagna is just one way our chefs are creating exciting twists on your favorite comfort foods. Satisfy your craving for comfort and connection at Olive Garden. Now, with Olive Garden Catering, you can also get your favorites delivered right to your door. Have your catering orders of $125 or more delivered, with a range of delicious combinations, so you can pick what you like, when you like. Now that Olive Garden Catering is available for pickup or delivery, it’s easier than ever to enjoy your favorite food with your favorite people. We’re all family here.
- Italian Restaurant Italian Food Pasta Salad Takeout Italian Carry Out
- Payment method:
- discover, master card, visa, amex, debit, diners club, all major credit cards
- Clackamas Promenade
- Restaurants, Italian Restaurants, Family Style Restaurants, American Restaurants
- Other Information:
Parking: Lot, Private
Bike Parking: Yes
Good For Groups: Yes
Good for Kids: Yes
Wheelchair Accessible: No
Take Out: Yes
Cuisines: Mediterranean, American, Fast Food, Italian, European, Continental
Alcohol: Beer, Full Bar, Wine
Takes Reservations: Yes
Outdoor Seating: No
Price Range : Average
Posted: 7/11/2011Provided by Citysearch -
My girlfriend and I dine here about once a month. The food is average Italian, but the soup, salad, and bread-sticks is where it's at. The main thing that brings us back here is the service. It's always above and beyond. Friendly, talkative, attentive, and just overall nice people. I feel that they're service and the cheap price of the lunch bargain brings us back, not the Italian food itself. Overall, nice location, good food, great service.
My wife and I went to get some take out on Sunday 02.07.10, after a day of shopping at CTC. We were greeted by 3 different people. I told them we would like to order from the take out menu. They told us to wait over by the "take out" sign, and someone would help us. After waited 11 minutes, we decided to leave. The 3 greeter/host employees were have a good ole time cracking jokes, and talking, they could care less about us, or finding out why no one has helped us. I recommend Olive Garden, but NOT the Clackamas Olive Garden.
Posted: 5/2/2009Provided by Citysearch -
My husband and I love Olive Gardens food, but have had HORRID situations come up while trying to eat in the restaurant. We got sat next to a family with several young children, one screaming at the top of their lungs ""caaa caa poo poo peeee peeee"" and stomping their feet while running around the restaurant. We requested a different table and got sat next to, or practically in the kitchen. Had waiters and waitresses running past us the entire time and the sound of dishes clattering and the chefs talking was soo loud we had to yell to try and talk to eat other. Another time tried to eat in the bar, thinking it would be a slightly more adult atmosphere, and people sat their kids in the bar area as well. Good food and will continue to use pick up service, but will search for a more private quiet restaurant, if it exhists for a night out.
Posted: 4/17/2003Provided by Citysearch -
I appreciate the Olive Garden offering a great variety of food, but to call it Italian is like calling Taco Bell authentic Mexican. Olive Garden is an Americanized commercialized version of Italian food, and isn't even really Italian at that. For a real Italian meal, try another restaurant, or better yet, take a vacation to the motherland. Buon Appetito!
Posted: 8/12/2002Provided by Citysearch -
Whenever my husband and I go to Olive Garden we always get a quality meal. The food is always hot and fresh and the salad is always crisp and never limp or brown. They bring you enough food so that you can take half home with you and the prices are reasonable.