Marshall's Auto & Truck Parts Inc
- BBB Rating:
- General Info:
- Used Auto & Truck Parts Super Store! We sell the same parts as everybody else...WE JUST SELL THEM FOR LESS!
- Extra Phones:
Columbus Area: (614) 755-4545
Local Circleville #: (740) 474-2104
Fax: (740) 474-9844
Nationwide Toll Free number: (800) 333-2104
TollFree: (877) 269-2897
- We Ship Parts Daily Locally and Nationwide Engines, Transmissions, A/C compressors, Alternators, Body parts, Glass, Radiators, Steering Columns, Truck beds, Trailer Axles, Tail lights, Head lights, Door motors, Window motors, Wiper motors, Wheels, Used tires, Starters, Brake Drums & Rotors, Mirrors, Hoods, Trunk Lids, Air Bags, Fenders, Panels, Seats, Dashboards, Grills, Trim, Gauges, Windshields, Batteries.
- Dodge, Lincoln, Pontiac, Toyota, AMC, AUDI, Acura, BMW, Buick, Chevrolet, Chrysler, Daewoo, Eagle, Ford, GM, Honda, Hyundai, Jaguar, Jeep Ram, Kia, Lexus, Mazda, Mercedes, Mercury, Mitsubishi, Nissan, Oldsmobile, Plymouth, Saab, Saturn, Subaru, Volkswagen, Volvo, infiniti
- Payment method:
- discover, visa, check, cash, master card
- 20 minutes South East of Columbus. 1 mile east of Circleville on Route 56. 20 minutes west of Lancaster, We Ship Parts Daily nationwide
- Free price quotes. Shipping Available. E-mail price quotes. Se Habla Espanol. All parts Gauranteed
- Member of Car-parts.com
Marshall's Auto Parts
- Truck Equipment, Parts & Accessories-Used, Auto Body Parts, Auto Repair & Service, Engine Rebuilding & Exchange, Automobile Parts & Supplies, Used & Rebuilt Auto Parts, Automobile Salvage, Auto Transmission, Truck Equipment & Parts, Engines-Supplies, Equipment & Parts
I recently swapped out an engine for an used one from Marshalls. The engine had a 30 day warranty. When I installed the engine I recieved from Marshalls there was a rod knocking. I pulled the engine and returned it to Marshalls while still under warranty. Marshalls refused to take their engine back and told me the engine "wasn't theirs". I am now without my original engine, I have an engine from Marshalls that isn't useable and I am also out the 2 days I spent placing and pulling their blown engine. Obviously this is not a company to trust your business to.
After calling on the phone they assured me they had three transmissions that would fit my van. When I got there after a 3 hour drive and they kept me waiting one and a half hours they said that they could not find the two transmissions they pulled off and they would not pull off the other one till the following week. They do not even check what they have in stock. If you deal with these people make sure that they physically check and not rely on what is on their computer. What a joke they are !!
Horrible customer service!!!!!!! I ordered a part on Thursday, told it would ship on Monday for wednesday arrival. Called on Wednesday to track, and had not shipped. RUDE salesmen, ( iwas actually told that lead times don't mean anything as I was working with a salvage yard). Steer clear of these guys, and don't get your hopes up if you do order from them!
Waited for the package on date they said it would arrive. Didn't arrive. Had to call. They hadn't shipped it. But said they had. Wanted to know what part was ordered a second time. Didn't have it with me. They shipped the wrong part. Called back to confirm what they were shipping. They denied there was a problem. Said they would refund only 75 percent for the part. But the shipping was twice the cost of the part. They say they undercut everybody else, but I'd say in this case, it's best to pay a bit more and get good honest service.
First let me apologize for the time it took to receive your order. Based on the vague details in your complaint, it is hard for me to respond soley to your issue. As far as receiving the incorrect part, we ship out exactly what is ordered. So if the customer provides inadequate or wrong information we can only fulfill the order based on what the customer provided. Yes, we do undercut everyone else, that is why we are ten times busier than other salvage yards. So sometimes it may take longer to ship part. About 90% of our inventory is NOT on the shelf, so all the parts have to be unbolted and that takes time. We also service the locals on top of phone orders. I apologize you feel bitter about your experience, but my crew does a wonderful job here. We intend to fulfill each order in a timely fashion and with accuracy and sometimes there may be flaws or mistakes, but we are all human. Please don't let one mishap turn you from placing another order. Have a great day!