This is probably the best rv resort I have stayed in in the last 13 years. The employees are exceptional, especially Sandy. The grounds are impecable. It is very close to San Diego with good ground transportation and right next to the Marina. What more could you ask for.Was this review helpful?Yes No|Flag Abuse
Chula Vista RV ResortAdd to mybook
Best RV Resort in Southern California
- Do you know the hours for this business?
- General Info:
- The RV Resort and Marina is nestled on beautiful San Diego Bay, surrounded by landscaped parks and adjacent to its own 552 slip marina. Some of the other amenities include a general store with ladies boutique, picnic area with barbecues, a beautiful swimming pool and spa, laundry facilities, full restrooms, two clubrooms, and 2 full-service restaurants: Galley at the Marina and South Bay Fish and Grill. We have 33,000 square feet on 17 acres of beautiful landscaped grounds surrounded by our 5-Star marina and located in beautiful San Diego. We are a quick car ride to the San Diego Zoo, SeaWorld, the San Diego Zoo Safari Park, Seaport Village, Gaslamp District, beaches, and all of San Diego's many attractions. We are a two hour drive to Legoland, Disneyland, and Universal Studios. But you don't need to travel out of the Resort to enjoy yourself! Scroll down to glance at some of our highlights.
- * Pool & Jacuzzi * Fitness Center * 5-Star Restrooms and Showers * Firepit and Picnic Area * Free Public Launch Ramp * Waterfront Dining Activities/Things to Do •Live Music •Concerts •Dances and Parties •Adult and Kids Activities •Adult Organized Tours and Events •Contests •Bike Rentals •Paddle Boards/Kayak Rentals (summer) •Arcade (summer) •Car Rentals •Bike Trails •Fishing Pier •Surrounded by Beautiful Park, Boat Launch, and Beach Area
- Bayfront, West Chula Vista
- Resorts, Campgrounds & Recreational Vehicle Parks, Camps-Recreational, Marinas, Recreation Centers, Travel Trailers, Lodging, Recreational Vehicles & Campers