Went Friday 20,2013
Wish I never went back, been there about three times over the years. The first time it was great! The second time was awful,you had a choice between raw or old dried out food. This time we went at night and stood around for an hour to be seated,even though there were plenty off empty places, maybe they didn't like the way we looked? We finally got seated and ordered, I had the brisket and ranch fries (18.99) looked like it had been slopped on the plate and was cold as ice! I didn't eat it and told the waitress, all she did was offer more fires. My friends ordered the pork and brisket. Was also cold as ice and spoiled. One of my friends ate the pork and got mild food poisoning and ended up at the medical clinic. It's only a matter of time before they kill someone by poisoning or make them so sick they can't get help, Lucky my friend called me. Huge waste of cash and when you go there you take your health in your own hands.