YMCA Of Metropolitan ChicagoAdd to mybook
Developing A Strong Community.
- General Info:
- The Y promotes youth development by preparing children and youth with interpersonal skills and academic resources needed to succeed in school and life. In our Y centers, we encourage healthy living by offering a welcoming environment in which our members and program participants can receive the support, guidance and resources needed to achieve greater health and well-being. And the Y is dedicated to social responsibility by helping to create lasting personal and social change by investing in our community through financial assistance, violence prevention, food pantries and affordable housing. Our services include the following: • Youth development • Gym • Parks and recreation • Resident and Day Camps • Fitness classes • Educational classes • Early learning and before and after school programs • Licensed childcare • Infants to teen including individuals with special needs • Swimming pools • Scholarship programs available The YMCA of Metropolitan Chicago is also one of the largest providers of licensed child care in the mid-west. For 156 years, the YMCA has been serving the diverse needs of our community through programs ranging from child care, affordable housing, violence prevention, sports and fitness, and various programs for children, teens, adults and seniors. By strengthening the lives of hundreds of thousands of people each year, the Y is more than just a gym. We are a cause. The Y. So Much More. Call the YMCA of Metro Chicago today for more information.
- Extra Phones:
Phone: (312) 932-1200
- Rental Properties|After School Programs|Housing Assistance|Infants|Subsidized Child Care|Summer Camps|Domestic Violence|Sexual Abuse|Apartment Finders|Social Services|Camps|Day Care|Child Abuse Services|Homeless Services|Suicide Prevention|Public Health|School Age Programs|Teen Care|Family Services|Elder Abuse|Playgroups|Public Swimming Pools|Senior Citizens' Organizations|Crisis Intervention|Food Banks|Gang Intervention|Youth Services|Recreation Centers
- Payment method:
- amex, check, debit, master card, visa
- Central Chicago, Near North Side
- Real Estate Rental Service, Health Clubs, Social Service Organizations, Recreation Centers, Child Care, Health Resorts