- Do you know the hours for this business?
- General Info:
- Simply put, Vision is currently Chicago's crown jewel of nightclubs; and its only world-class venue. Blending the elemental forces of fire and water (torches, waterfalls) with visionary eye candy (lights, lasers, special effects) over a one-of-a-kind 3 room nine-level design.
- Payment method:
- amex, discover, master card, visa, diners club
- Central Chicago, Near North Side
- Night Clubs, Cocktail Lounges, Dance Clubs, Bars, Restaurants
- Other Information:
Parking: Street, Valet
Wheelchair Accessible: No
Alcohol: Cocktails, Full Bar
Outdoor Seating: No
Posted: 4/27/2012Provided by Citysearch -
1. There are so many photographers that will post the worse pictures of you on their websites and when you ask to them down they ignore you. 2. People stand up and down the stairs; especially the dome room where on the second floor there is no room to walk past or by the DJ booth. It seems as thought the same immature misfit group is there all the time. They call themselves the misfit's but every single one of them is a promoter and they are all on the Dirty. It's like they all retreat to Vision. Here are some links!!! The whole addictive crew and more!!! Aaron Morrison Cynthia Bush Dave Neven Don Demma Donald Evenson Erik Cardoso Ian Roos Infamous Ricky Izabela Lesnicka Jennifer Boyes Jessica Janine Joe Fabry Joe Mahy Jon Carlson Kla Kruse Manny Hamgeri Marquis Bee Meghan Bestler Melanie Alene George Michael Elliott Mike Harper Mike Imda Mann Rick Tha Riddla Ryan Gergen Tear-Knee Lurie Tony Adreani Tony-Anthony Lombardo Vanessa Fisch 3. This place needs millions of Dollars of renovations. 4. They lost their investor Insomniac to Enclave and that is why Maverick NightLife and upscale clients went to Enclave and V Live because the place just keeps getting dirtier. Password=Maverick. 5. The bartenders sleep with the management and promotions for their jobs and they are not all that hot looking. 6. The drinks are cheap liquor, fake redbull, and your birthday wristband are nasty cheap UV Vodka flavored and syrup tasting shots. EWWW! 7. You get to meet the dirtiest and nastiest sluts if that is what you like that will suck you off on the third floor for esctasy. 8. The bathrooms are the nastiest. No one clean's them until the club closes. 9. The girls just dance all over the poor old grandma/grandpa furniture and it's like furniture at the Jersey Shore house where you want to be careful where you sit if you know what I mean!
Posted: 1/20/2012Provided by Citysearch -
Im new to Chicago and my friends convinced me to get tickets here for NYE. I had people tell me both good and bad about the place so I didnt know what to expect. First off, this place is huge! Each room had a slightly different vibe and you can get lost in each of them. The nice part about the nice was that there was something for everyone depending on your mood. The main area was packed but a lot of fun. When we wanted to chill out a bit we went upstairs or into one of the other rooms away from the main stage. The music was great and the crowd was diverse. The lighting here was really cool as well. I figured I would try it again. This past weekend they had a local DJ showcase that was even more fun than NYE. It wasnt as crowded but still plenty of people. I hear they have some huge DJ's pretty frequently as well which Im excited to see how those nights go. The staff added to the great experience by tossing out glowsticks to the crowd and even helping me find my way out when I got lost. (Like I said this place is huge). Bottom line is this place can throw a party. ITs big, its an older club, but its also a great time. Thanks Vision!
Posted: 1/10/2011Provided by Citysearch -
It is no fluke on why Vision / Excalibur has been around for so long. The Beautiful Architecture of the interior and the quality performances with quality music makes Vision the Place to be on the weekend. I attended on a Saturday and i have never seen any other nightclub replicate the atmosphere and quality crowd. 7 Floors 14 or 15 bars. Quality People! Great Music, Great Time!
Posted: 11/9/2008Provided by Citysearch -
I've gone to this place twice. It's ok for typical night life in chicago, has generous space and room to move around which is definently a plus. Some times they have promotions as well for free entry which cuts out about $10-20. My main gripe with this place is the event coordinator (Kathryn) and management staff. Terrible. We had a group of 40 people celebrating 5 birthdays, and decided on this place a month in advance. Originally the event coordinator told us we would have free entry and our own private section, so long as we purchased two liquor bottles for $200 each for the whole group. Two days before the party, she contacts us and tells us now that the price of the bottles is $300 each and that we have to purchase three since it is the first friday of the month. We settled on two bottles for $300 each. On ARRIVAL to excalibur, she tells us sorry but they have to charge us $400 for each bottle and charge everyone admission (an extra $300). Nevermind we had a deal set up with the limo service and them already contracting in $25 each for limo service, free entry, and the already jacked up price of $600 for two bottles. To top it off, our ""private section"" was already filled with local patrons. It was too late to cancel, and we were finally able to talk to the less than helpful management to give us our original prices and deals. I say less than helpful because he snatched the original price list showing $250 for bottle service out of my girl friend's hands and said we shouldn't have that. The rest of the night went fine, but it took them another TWO hours to get our two bottles that cost us hundreds of dollars. This upset my girlfriend the most (who planned it all) which of course upset me. Had we known they would pull this we probably would of gone somewhere else for less frustration, better service, prices, etc. I don't think it helped either a patron tried molesting her on the dance floor.
Posted: 8/23/2006Provided by Citysearch -
hi, what do ya offer for a special events..like birthday...im looking fo a place to bring a few of my friends and am in a tight budget....any suggestions/reccommendations?? let me know...how about the other club next to vision..whats it called excalabar??..what bout them>>>info please...how would i find out about it???thanks ID: ladylike8
Posted: 6/1/2003Provided by Citysearch -
Went on a Saturday night and had a blast. Music was great: perfect volume, selection and mix. Lots of eager dancers and eager singles. The drinks may be slightly watered down. And as girls, we were a bit displeased with the $20 cover. But I have no regrets. If you love dancing, you'll have a blast at Vision!
Posted: 1/17/2003Provided by Citysearch -
Ever since Vision has been a part of Spundae promotions, there has been a great deal of high quality and extremely talented dj's from all over the world. The status of the club went higher since this change and i can't recommend a better place to go on a saturday when spundae brings in the premire dj's. Drinks are average priced and strong and most of the crowd who is there for a Spundae show love the electronic music scene. Tourists go home!