Villa Palermo Pizza
- BBB Rating:
- Social Links:
- Visit Twitter Page | Visit Facebook Page
- General Info:
- Villa Palermo in Chicago, IL, is a family-owned Italian restaurant for those in search of great pizza and much more. For more than 45 years, we have been committed to quality food made with fresh ingredients. We have something for everyone whether you are looking for dine-in, carry-out, or delivery. We also provide full-service catering and volume discounts for pizza orders. Villa Palermo offers a complete menu of family favorites and daily specials, including: • Thin crust, pan or stuffed pizza • Appetizers and beverages • Salads and sandwiches • Pastas and Italian entrees • BBQ baby back ribs • Chicken and seafood dinners • Baked goods and desserts Our catering menu includes corporate breakfasts, box lunches, picnics, BBQ, and pizza parties. We have spacious, attractive party rooms for rent. In addition, we provide event planning, valet parking and event rentals, including tables and chairs. Professional servers are also available. For birthdays, graduations, business meetings, weddings and just about any special function you can dream up, we offer the quality you'd expect from seasoned catering experts. We are open late seven nights a week to satisfy your pizza cravings. We accept all major credit cards. Whether you are looking for a place to dine, quick delivery, take-out or catering, call Villa Palermo today!
- Pizza|Pizza|Barbeque Menus|Barbeque Menus|Italian Menus|Italian Menus|Soups & Salads|Soups & Salads|Custom Menus|Custom Menus|Sandwiches|Sandwiches|Breakfast Menus|Fish & Seafood Menus|Fish & Seafood Menus|Chicken Menus|Chicken Menus|Baked Goods & Dessert Menus|Boxed Meals|Appetizers|Appetizers|American Menus|American Menus||Parties|Parties|Waitstaff|Catering|Catering|Corporate Events|Corporate Events|Delicatessens|Family Friendly|Bartending|Group Dining|Weddings|Buffet Dining|Buffet Dining
- Daily Specials
- Payment method:
- cash, check, amex, discover, visa, mastercard, debit
- North Side, West Ridge
- Italian, Spanish
- Pizza, Buffet Restaurants, Meeting & Event Planning Services, American Restaurants, Seafood Restaurants, Restaurants, Delicatessens, Caterers, Family Style Restaurants, Italian Restaurants, Party Planning
- Other Information:
Cuisines: Deli, Spanish, Mediterranean, Barbecue, Family Style, American, Italian, European, Seafood, Tapas, Continental, Pizza
04/22/2011Provided by Citysearch -
I have ordered from Villa for a few years, the service is hit or miss. Mostly it is a hit. Till the last couple of times, it was more of a miss. The young lady who answers seems to be really in a bad surly mood. The first time I asked for another person to take my order. The second time today, I called at 6:25 pm, the same young lady, placed my order, SO wanted to hang up and not bother. I told her she should sound not so miserable, she was like ""your address is.... your total is...."" I asked to speak to the manager, I spoke with Joe, he was cool, apologized offered to give me a discount etc. I was like no need, I just wanted him to be aware of the young lady and her surly attitude. He said he would take my order from now on, just to ask for him. I was like ok can do. He offered again to give me a discount etc. I was like no big deal, I felt like he HEARD me. I called at 7:41pm to check on my order, surly girl said it would be an hour. Way past that, asked for Joe to be sure, gave him my name, he seemed not to remember me, but assured me that the order was in route and hung up. I was like um ok sure. Waited an additional 13 minutes, spoke with Joe again, this time he remembered me, he thought I had canceled my order. I was like I called like 15 minutes earlier and you said it was in route. Now I was royally unhappy and told him as much. He then said he was busy talking to like others when he was on the phone with me the second time. Made me feel good! NOT! Then when I was venting my strong disappointment and explaining I had a 5 year old hungry boy he was like I can have a pizza there in 45 minutes, I was like I need one in 15 minutes, he then said he was busy had 5 other calls on hold and I was holding him up. I know for a fact , that a managers top priority is the customer in front of him or on the phone and I felt like I was not a priority to Joe or to Villa Palermo. I really wished that there was a better outcome, but there was not. So this is why I go EH.!!!""
I have been living in Rogers Park for the last 10 years, and I consider Villa Palermo's food to be my staple. Both my wife and I work full time, so VP's family size pizzas come in handy when you want to feed 3 kids on the fly. They have great dinners as well. You get enormous portions for a reasonable price. Also, I like the fact that their drivers have been there a while, and know my family. Try them out.
06/24/2007Provided by Citysearch -
I come all the way from Cali for this pizza! The cheese is so fresh & the pepperoni is so good with no greasy after-taste. When My Favorite Guy picks me up from the airport Palermo is always our first stop. Our favorite is the thin crust palermo special pizza with fresh tomatoes on top! I hope the boss of the place reads this because I want him to know the girls at the front counter are some of the hardest working chicks ever!! That phone never stops ringing & the front counter area is always packed!! No matter how busy they are they always greet me with a friendly smile & a piping hot fresh pizza!! They deserve BIG FAT Raises!! I also never leave town without having at least one cheeeeeeeezy italian beef sandwich! Yum! I wish I had one right now! Thanks Palermo for not only having delicious food but excellent customer service!! I always take out the dining room looks pretty small.
10/31/2006Provided by Citysearch -
I've only tried the pizza here a couple of times, and both I was mildly dissapointed. Last time I got a stuffed spinach, and I've had so much better. The spinach was tough and stringy, so was the cheese. Perhaps their entrees are good, but it'll be a while before I go back.