United CenterAdd to mybook
- Do you know the hours for this business?
- General Info:
- The United Center, home to the Chicago Blackhawks and Chicago Bulls, is regarded as one of the largest arenas in the United States. Since opening, the center has hosted more than 200 events each year. Some of the events the United Center has hosted include the 1996 Democratic National Convention, The Rolling Stones, Eric Clapton, Bruce Springsteen and the E Street Band, Paul McCartney, U2, The Who, The 3 Tenors, Ringling Brothers and Barnum & Bailey Circus, Disney on Ice, men s NCAA basketball tournament, the Great Eight Classic, Illinois College Basketball and Champions on Ice. Located in Chicago, the United Center has hosted more than 20 million guests since its opening in 1994.
- Payment method:
- amex, cash, master card, visa
- West Side, Near West Side
- Recreation Centers, Halls, Auditoriums & Ballrooms
I saw the Blackhawks play here and loved it. Local Hawks games are not shown on TV for some reason, so it was an added bonus to see the game live. The bathrooms were clean and not too spread out and I could imagine that this is a good venue for big music shows. I know I won't hesitate to find out when the opportunity arises.Was this review helpful?Yes No|Flag Abuse
Saw U2 here last fall, and I gotta tell you, it sure beat the Tweeter Center. Most of that was probably because of the cool heart-shaped stage. Sound was good, facilities were clean and comfortable. Thumbs up. Now if the Bulls could just pull it together...Was this review helpful?Yes No|Flag Abuse