This place is horrible and treat the customers that help small business stay in operation like crap. You should have one consistent policy as it pertains to your business return policy. Not two different printed polices and then you decide based off your mood which one you would like to follow on any given dayShare Review
Tiger Auto Parts and Repair Inc.Add to mybook
- Social Links:
- Visit Twitter Page | Visit Facebook Page
- General Info:
- Tiger Auto Parts has been in the auto parts and repair service business for over 30 years and is a full-service auto parts and repair shop. Ranging from oil changes, tire replacement, brakes, chassis, and more. Providing extraordinary service and customer care accommodating your automotive needs. Open everyday all day to serve you. Our knowledgeable staff can help you with whatever you and your automobile needs. You may call, stop-in, email or fax any questions you may have on auto parts and service and we will be glad to help. We offer discounted auto parts, hard to find parts and a array of auto service needs. We have a large amount of stock available to serve you quickly. Se habla espanol! Call or stop by today! We are you one stop shop for all your auto parts and repairs.
- Batteries|Carburetors|Clutches|Radiators|Suspension & Steering Parts|Transmission Parts|Sunroofs|Antique Auto Parts|Auto Engines|Brake Parts|Used Auto Parts|Wholesale Auto Parts|Four Wheel Drive Parts|Brake Service & Repair|Electrical Service|Engine Service & Repair|Inspections|Oil & Lube|Radiator Service & Repair|Suspension Service & Repair|Transmissions Service & Repair|Tune Ups|Fuel System Service & Repair|Muffler Repair|Auto Air Conditioning Repair|Auto Repair|Shock Absorber Repair|Four Wheel Drive Repair
- Payment method:
- visa, amex, cash, check, debit, discover, mastercard
- West Side, West Town
Tiger Auto Parts Inc.
- Automobile Parts & Supplies, Automobile Machine Shop, Auto Oil & Lube, Auto Repair & Service
If you want to be abused as a customer or deal with a ""hot head"" when yo have problems...head over to Tiger Auto parts. Bring up an issue the ""owner"" does not want to hear about and his foul language will show you his true dispositionQ STAY AWAY...people like this do not desreve to be in business!Provided by Citysearch
Good only if you want to buy a cheap part and leave. Don't do anything that involves leaving your car there. They will tell you 500 and a couple hours to fix for an estimate and once they have your car it will turn into 2 days and 800. WASTE OF TIME. I will never bring my car there again, advertised as being cheap for a reasonProvided by Citysearch
I live in Portage, IN. And I needed a heater core for my chevy impala, I looked for it in and around my small town without finding it, then I remembered tiger autoparts in Chicago gave them a call about my part they answered me they had it I traveled from Portage to Chicago for about 50 minutes each way and gotten my part for this I strongly recommend this great place to anyone looking for autoparts. Thank you Tiger you are great.Provided by Citysearch