The Westin Michigan Avenue ChicagoAdd to mybook
Secure online booking with Expedia Affliate Network Call 866-761-3335 to book by phone
The room rates listed are double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
- General Info:
- The Westin Michigan Avenue Chicago is on the Magnificent Mile across from Bloomingdale's and the upscale shops of Water Tower Place. The exhilarating excitement of Chicago is at our doorstep.
- Non Smoking Facility
- Check-Out Time: Noon
- Check-In Time: 3:00 PM
- Property Amenities:
- 24-hour Front Desk
- 24-hour Business Center
- Coffee/Tea in Lobby
- Room Amenities:
- In-room safe
- Microwave (on request)
- Coffee/Tea Maker
- Rollaway/Extra Beds Available
- Payment method:
- amex, master card, visa
- With a stay at The Westin Michigan Avenue Chicago, you'll be centrally located in Chicago, steps from Hancock Tower and 900 North Michigan Shops. This 4-star hotel is close to Millennium Park and Art Institute of Chicago.
- Streeterville, Central Chicago, Near North Side
- Lodging, Hotels, Wedding Reception Locations & Services, Wedding Chapels & Ceremonies, Meeting & Event Planning Services, Motels, Corporate Lodging, Banquet Halls & Reception Facilities
room not ready at 3:30 check in . They gave us a key we went there only to be told to wait downstairs until its ready. We quickly went downstairs and said to change our room. That room had an awful view with the fans from the restaurant right beside us. NO Way. So they gave us another and said the manager would contact us. They didnt. We had no idea how the place ran. We had to ask for everything including m... view moreLike this review?Yes|Flag AbuseProvided by Citysearch
Well This was a great hotel. The location was the the best part. It was right next to everything. However, the beds were nice but I didnt think they were anything worth getting excited for. It was stiff and the only good things were the pillows being a little more fluffy. Still a great hotel and good rates on expedia.com. I think we paid around 130$ or less. Well worth itLike this review?Yes|Flag AbuseProvided by Citysearch