The James Chicago
Secure online booking with Expedia Affliate Network Call 866-761-3335 to book by phone
The room rates listed are double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
- General Info:
- The James Chicago is ideally situated in the heart of downtown Chicago, just steps from Michigan Avenue and celebrated cultural attractions such as Millennium Park.
- Non Smoking Facility
- Property Amenities:
- 24-hour Front Desk
- 24-hour Fitness Facilities
- Business Center
- Room Amenities:
- In-room safe
- Coffee/Tea Maker
- The James
- Payment method:
- amex, discover, master card, visa, all major credit cards, cash, diners club
- With a stay at The James Chicago, you'll be centrally located in Chicago, steps from Driehaus Museum and minutes from Arts Club of Chicago. This 4.5-star hotel is close to John Hancock Center and Millennium Park.
- Central Chicago, Near North Side
- Resorts, Hotels, Wedding Reception Locations & Services, Wedding Chapels & Ceremonies, Meeting & Event Planning Services, Lodging, Convention Services & Facilities, Banquet Halls & Reception Facilities, Wedding Planning & Consultants, Motels, Restaurants, Corporate Lodging, Party & Event Planners
- Other Information:
12/10/2008Provided by Citysearch -
I think the package is still called ""mile high"". Get and you will know why this is the best pampered hotel in chicago! I hope you in joy!!!
Stop by our restaurant, David Burke's Primehouse, a modern interpretation of the classic Chicago steakhouse, and get your night started at our lounge, J Bar. The James Chicago also features The Gym, The Spa, and a friendly 24-hour concierge service to get you exclusive access to all the hottest spots in town.
10/27/2008Provided by Citysearch -
We had never heard of this hotel but booked a room through Hotwire after a snafu with the reservation at another hotel. What a lucky break! Service was impeccable and friendly, all of our requests (early check-in, non-smoking room, request to hold our bags for a few hours after checkout) were politely granted. The clientele seem pretty hip and mostly international. Reviews on other sites mention noise - there was some noise, but it is the big city and to be expected. Hotel is very pet-friendly (although we left ours at home). Room was clean, comfortable, attractive, and very functional. Gym and Kiehl's toiletries were nice amenities. Only downside is that the advertised refrigerators in the rooms house the minibar so there is not really room for anything extra that you might bring back to your room. We will definitely stay here again!