I went for the first time to the spa yesterday (10/11/2011), to get a microdermabrasion and peel. The technician Nicky, took 5 minutes to explain me each treatment, that was okay. The worst came later, when she did both treatments in only 15 minutes. 15 minutes TOTAL to make a micro and peel!!!, and cost me $150??? WTF! I left the place SUPER ANGRY, I couldn't believe it.... Only a microdermabrasion, the simplest one takes 20 min minimum..... Then, I came home, and after I relax a litt...view morele bit, I called the place to talk to the manager. Well, the manager was worthless too. She couldn't solve the issue that obviously made me unhappy, instead, she told me a bunch of excuses that make not sense at all for an awful treatment and work. But my nightmare wasn't end. The manager told me that she will talk to the owner and make it call me. Today, I'm still waiting for that phone call.... The WORST spa ever. I highly recommended you, DON'T GO THERE, YOU MAY HAVE THE SAME EXPERIENCE. The staff doesn't have the capability of solve problems! Ah and they don't make refunds, which doesn't appear in their policy...view lessProvided by Citysearch
Spa DermaAdd to mybook
- Spa Derma offers a variety of skin care treatments.
- Laser Skin Care Treatment Laser Skin...
- Fotofacial, skinceuticals
- Payment method:
- cash, amex, discover, master card, visa, check
- DePaul, Sheffield, North Side
- Beauty Salons, Cosmetologists, Day Spas, Hair Removal, Skin Care, Medical Clinics, Medical Spas, Electrolysis, Hair Supplies & Accessories, Aromatherapy
- Other Information:
Parking: Street, Street Parking, Valet
Bike Parking: Yes
Wheelchair Accessible: Yes
By Appointment Only: Yes