Select Cut Steak HouseAdd to mybook
Book a Table
Order online so your food is ready when you are!
- Social Links:
- Visit Twitter Page | Visit Facebook Page
- General Info:
- Select Cut Steakhouse opened its doors in 1994 on Halsted Street in the Lakeview East neighborhood of Chicago. Owners Tony and Gail put their hearts and souls into making sure every customer is pleasantly satisfied at each and every visit. We hope you will stop by soon and sample the delicious grilled meals from our diverse menu. Sure, we?re proud of our hand-cut-to-order steaks. But we offer so much more than that: chicken, pork chops, seafood, and ribs. We offer soups, salads, desserts, a full bar, and fine wines. You?ve got to try our delicious half-pound steakburger, awarded a place among the Chicago Tribune?s list of Chicago's Top 5 Burgers. And you can?t miss our prime rib special on Saturday nights! We are open daily for lunch and dinner; reservations are recommended. Select Cut is always available for catering! Plan your office party or family celebration in our newly expanded party room, or call for delivery to your home or office. Delivery is available to a limited area. We look forward to serving you!
- Payment method:
- master card, visa, cash, debit
- Lake View East, North Side, Lakeview
- Steak Houses, Chicken Restaurants, Bars, Fast Food Restaurants, Dessert Restaurants, Mediterranean Restaurants, Asian Restaurants, Caterers, Restaurant Menus, Japanese Restaurants, Hamburgers & Hot Dogs, American Restaurants, Chinese Restaurants, Italian Restaurants, Seafood Restaurants, Delicatessens, Barbecue Restaurants, French Restaurants, Bar & Grills, Restaurants
I came here because Select Cuts was nominated for Best Burger and my boyfriend and I love to try new burger places, and even though this is a steakhouse.. they have the best hamburger. So big, juicy and flavorful. My boyfriend got the ribs and they were so good. We love this placeWas this review helpful?Yes No|Flag Abuse
What a great restaurant!! We ate dinner here this past weekend and it was AMAZING! The bar is small, but that's fine.. we got seated fairly quickly and had a wonderful meal. My husband had the Steakburger and LOVED IT!, I had the filet... also Wonderful. The service is good the food is Great and priced reasonable. We'll be backWas this review helpful?Yes No|Flag Abuse
My family moved to Chicago in August. We went 3 times in the first month for a good cheeseburger and they were sometimes very good.\r HOWEVER, the Waiter we got was just plain rude. My wife would no longer go, I had told him off a few times but to no avail. October I started take-out this also was a problem wrong orders too many times. The $48 cheeseburger, drive to return, wait 20 minute problem.\r November I can ... view moreWas this review helpful?Yes No|Flag Abuse
i love the Burgers there.\r but dont like the Waiter.\r seems he is there all the time.\r we can never have a good moment trying to order my food with this guy\r i have requested the other server at one point to my table.\r and that was a porblem.\r i will say the food is Good. but the service is Not GOOD AT ALL.\r i have been back for the food. \r only cause i have to order a Drink to deal with him.\r Dont ... view moreWas this review helpful?Yes No|Flag Abuse
When I first saw my cheeseburger I thought there was no way I would be able to finish it, but it was sooooo tasty. I was full by the third bite, but I couldn't stop eating it. I only get like that with my moms cooking. I think I'll be eating another cheeseburger today!\r \r \r \rWas this review helpful?Yes No|Flag Abuse