Select Cut Steak House
Book a Table
- Social Links:
- Visit Twitter Page | Visit Facebook Page
- General Info:
- Select Cut Steakhouse opened its doors in 1994 on Halsted Street in the Lakeview East neighborhood of Chicago, IL. Owners Tony and Gail put their hearts and souls into making sure every customer is pleasantly satisfied at each visit. We hope you will stop by soon and sample the delicious grilled meals from our diverse menu. You have to try our delicious half-pound steakburger, awarded a place among the Chicago Tribune's list of Chicago's Top 5 Burgers. You can't miss our prime rib special on Saturday nights! Sure, we are proud of our hand-cut-to-order steaks, but we offer so much more. Our menu includes: • Chicken • Pork chops • Seafood • Ribs • Salads • Desserts • Full bar and fine wines We are open daily for lunch and dinner and reservations are recommended. Select Cut is always available for catering! Plan your office party or family celebration in our newly expanded party room, or call for delivery to your home or office. Delivery is available to a limited area. Call Select Cut for reservations or more information.
- Barbeque Menus|Soups & Salads|Burgers|Desserts|Fish & Seafood Menus|Chicken Menus|Steaks|Wines|Appetizers|American Menus||Romantic Dining|Parties|Catering|Fast Food Restaurants|Bar & Grills|Family Friendly|Group Dining|Fine Dining
- Payment method:
- master card, visa, cash, debit
- Lake View East, North Side, Lakeview
- Other Information:
Bike Parking: Yes
Good For Groups: Yes
Wheelchair Accessible: Yes
Alcohol: Full Bar
Takes Reservations: Yes
Outdoor Seating: No
Specialties: American Restaurant, American, American Food
09/03/2008Provided by Citysearch -
I came here because Select Cuts was nominated for Best Burger and my boyfriend and I love to try new burger places, and even though this is a steakhouse.. they have the best hamburger. So big, juicy and flavorful. My boyfriend got the ribs and they were so good. We love this place
08/25/2008Provided by Citysearch -
What a great restaurant!! We ate dinner here this past weekend and it was AMAZING! The bar is small, but that's fine.. we got seated fairly quickly and had a wonderful meal. My husband had the Steakburger and LOVED IT!, I had the filet... also Wonderful. The service is good the food is Great and priced reasonable. We'll be back
11/16/2007Provided by Citysearch -
My family moved to Chicago in August. We went 3 times in the first month for a good cheeseburger and they were sometimes very good.
HOWEVER, the Waiter we got was just plain rude. My wife would no longer go, I had told him off a few times but to no avail. October I started take-out this also was a problem wrong orders too many times. The $48 cheeseburger, drive to return, wait 20 minute problem.
November I can no longer waist my time or money with Select Cut.
I find it sad that the """"Tony and Gail put their Heart and Soul into making sure every customer is satisfied every visit"""" story is nice but when 3 waiters cannot take a simple order I find it hard to believe the Tony and Gail have put any effort into training the waiters at all.
Well thank god there are lots more burger joints in Chicago I can spend my hard earned cash in
11/15/2007Provided by Citysearch -
i love the Burgers there.
but dont like the Waiter.
seems he is there all the time.
we can never have a good moment trying to order my food with this guy
i have requested the other server at one point to my table.
and that was a porblem.
i will say the food is Good. but the service is Not GOOD AT ALL.
i have been back for the food.
only cause i have to order a Drink to deal with him.
Dont seem to understand a Simple order that one has placed for Dinner.
i ask for Med-Well
Lets just call it Crispy is how he like to place the order
then has a fit with alot of Tude
cause its not how you wanted it.
BAD BAD SERVICE
09/07/2006Provided by Citysearch -
When I first saw my cheeseburger I thought there was no way I would be able to finish it, but it was sooooo tasty. I was full by the third bite, but I couldn't stop eating it. I only get like that with my moms cooking. I think I'll be eating another cheeseburger today!