This hotel is definitely a luxury hotel. The rooms are spacious, so comfortable, with amenities galore. The service is refined and tending to your needs. Even though the bed may indulge you to stay in it a little longer in the morning, please get up to enjoy the breakfast spread. So worth it!Like this review?Yes|Flag AbuseProvided by Citysearch
Renaissance Chicago Downtown HotelAdd to mybook
- General Info:
- Experience a luxury hotel in Chicago situated at the edge of The Loop. This Chicago, IL luxury hotel boasts 553 newly renovated rooms and deluxe amenities for an exclusive experience.
- Luxury Hotel
- Meeting Room
- Renaissance Hotels
- Payment method:
- amex, diners club, visa, discover, master card, cash, travelers checks
- With a stay at Renaissance Chicago Downtown Hotel, you'll be centrally located in Chicago, steps from Vietnam Veterans Memorial and Chicago Theater. This family-friendly hotel is close to Millennium Park and Art Institute of Chicago.
- Central Chicago, The Loop
- Hotels, Lodging, Resorts, Motels
Having been very satisfied previous customers, this last weekend proved that management no longer cares about the hotel. The service, except for a very nice lady in housekeeping, was non-existent. No one would bother to open the front door for us as we struggled with our bags, the alarm clock jolted us at 4 am - no one bothered to reset it, the elevators were messy and the last straw was enduring the staff at the h... view moreLike this review?Yes|Flag AbuseProvided by Citysearch
Best in the Loop area. Having stayed in other hotels in the Loop, this hotel feels more up to date and more comfortable than rest of the hotels in the area. Only drawback is the lack of upgrade rooms for the platinum members. This is a busy hotel, need to book early unless status allows guarenteed reservations. They also have smooth elevators for elevator-phobic people. They also have unlimited phone call and DS... view moreLike this review?Yes|Flag AbuseProvided by Citysearch