Pilsen Wellness CtrAdd to mybook
- Do you know the hours for this business?
- General Info:
- The Pilsen-Little Village Community Mental Health Center offers a range of health care services to individuals and families. It provides educational, prevention, treatment and recovery services. The center offers various youth programs that include therapeutic, outpatient, academic development and family services. It also provides case management and psychological rehabilitative services to people with mental illnesses. The Pilsen-Little Village Community Mental Health Center offers a drug free program for individuals who are recovering from substance abuse. In addition, it provides several advocacy and personal assistance services to HIV/AIDS patients. The center is accredited by the Commission on Accreditation of Rehabilitative Facilities and maintains a location in Chicago.
- Extra Phones:
Phone: (773) 927-1228
- Payment method:
- discover, amex, visa, paypal
- West Side, Little Village
- Home Health Services, Nurses-Home Services