The pizza is great. The Banquet area is a disaster so don't plan any type of event there. The banquet floor is sticky from years of food, liquid, etc. The food served at the banquet was AWFUL! The owner Frank hung around the entire time and was a complete A$$HOLE!! He even went so far as to check gifts to see if we were hiding liquor or stealing food!! Total waste of time and hard earned dollars. Save yourself ... view moreLike this review?Yes|Flag Abuse
Palermo's Italian RestaurantAdd to mybook
Approximate number of views of this business profile
Number of people that have bookmarked this business
Number of YP reviews
Rated among the best for decades!
- Social Links:
- Visit Twitter Page | Visit Facebook Page
- General Info:
- If you?ve been searching for hot, delicious, made-from-scratch Italian food in the Chicago, IL area, you?ve come to the right place. Palermo?s can satisfy any craving and we look forward to serving you! For over 45 years, we?ve been serving up first-rate pizza that you just can?t say ?no? to. Whether you?re in the mood for thin crust, deep dish, or stuffed pizza, Palermo?s has the answer. With plenty of delicious toppings to choose from, you can get fresh, tasty pizza just the way you like it. Feel free to dine-in, carry out, or call for delivery! We?re proud to also offer a variety of other tempting options, including: ? Pasta ? Sandwiches ? Soups ? Homemade sausage ? Seafood Don?t forget to order a half-cooked pizza to go! You can bring home our famous, fresh pizza and enjoy it at your convenience. Ask us about our affordable catering packages. Call Palermo?s Italian Restaurant today or stop by.
- Alcoholic Beverages|Banquet Facilities|Meat|Salad|Soup
- Payment method:
- amex, discover, master card, visa
- Southwest Side, West Lawn
- Banquet Halls & Reception Facilities, Party Planning