Old Town Aquarium
- Social Links:
- Visit Twitter Page | Visit Facebook Page
- General Info:
- Old Town Aquarium serves all of Chicagoland. Our full-service marine life and aquarium shop offers a variety of fresh and salt water fish and aquariums. We have the largest selection of in-stock acrylic aquariums, aquatic livestock, and the most knowledgeable staff. We design and install aquariums of any shape and size to meet your requirements, and receive shipments of the most exotic, rare, and interesting fresh and saltwater fish several times a week. Visit our website for more information about our marine livestock and aquarium services. We stock an exclusive selection of aquatic life including: • Saltwater fish • Corals and invertebrate • Freshwater fish and plants • Rare and hard to find specimens We work with fresh water, salt water, and coral reef tanks, allowing our professionals to help you create the beautiful aquarium that you want. When you want to furnish your tank, depend on our huge and exciting collection of fish, plants, invertebrates, corals, and many other aquatic supplies. For custom built aquariums and a huge selection of common and exotic marine life, consult with the professionals at Old Town Aquarium. Call today for more information!
- Home Pet Sitting
- aquarium systems
- Payment method:
- amex, discover, master card, visa
- Central Chicago, Near North Side, Old Town
- Aquariums & Aquarium Supplies-Leasing & Maintenance, Pet Stores, Aquariums & Aquarium Supplies, Tropical Fish, Material Handling Equipment, Tourist Information & Attractions, Public Aquariums, Tanks-Fiberglass & Plastic
- Other Information:
Bike Parking: Yes
Wheelchair Accessible: Yes
Price Range : Below Average
Takes Reservations: Yes
Outdoor Seating: Yes
Specialties: Fresh Water Fish
They have really nice adoption service for cats and dogs. First off it’s mostly boutique pet store. If you want sometime unique or fun and of high quality. It’s a great place. The staff was very nice and extremely knowledgeable about animals and how to keep them healthy.
Amazing selection of hard-to-find fish and corals. Of course, the price that goes with it will drop your jaw, but if you are well off then no worries. I'd check out Midwest Coral Farms if you like reef stuff. Its way cheaper and larger, not too far of a drive. Still a solid store, and one of the originals in the area too.
Posted: 6/16/2009Provided by Citysearch -
Great staff - very clean and a nice variety of aquariums. It looks like they have a couple dozen tanks and the selection is top notch. I really like this shop for all the little things you need to take care of your tanks. Its not a huge store but they do a lot with a small space. Impressed at every turn