As advertised and more. Our suite was gorgeous and bright with skylights and cathedral 2-story ceiling. Unbelievable! Nothing like it that we have ever stayed at, and we've traveled to 48 of 50 states. The host was super nice and encouraged us to call for anything we might need, and so we did--ice: check. Extra towels, check. Late checkout, no check, because they had new guests arriving right away. But the host d... view moreLike this review?Yes|Flag Abuse
Lincoln Park Guest HouseAdd to mybook
- Do you know the hours for this business?
- Payment method:
- paypal, check, discover, insurance, visa, mastercard, diners club, carte blanche, jcb
- The spot center of Chicago's Lincoln Park, across from DePaul University and Children's Memorial Hospital; two blocks east of the Fullerton CTA El stop. 1/2 block from the Fullerton Parkway, Halsted Street and Lincoln Avenue six-way intersection.
- Sheffield, North Side, DePaul
- Bed & Breakfast & Inns, Hotels