House of Two Urns Bed and Breakfast
- General Info:
- Charming inn offers reasonable accommodations in a safe, urban neighborhood, close to public transit (bus and subway) with excellent dining, shopping and music venues a short walk away from the inn.
- Extra Phones:
Phone: (312) 235-1408
- Payment method:
- discover, master card, visa
- Near Polish Triangle at Division, Milwaukee and Ashland Avenues in the SE corner of Wicker Park.
- Northwest Side, Noble Square
- Free wi-fi, full breakfast, free parking included, spa robes and slippers, hair dryer, iron and ironing board, satellite TV/DVD or BluRay players
- English, French, German, Spanish
- Chicago Bed and Breakfast Association Choose Chicago Wicker Park/Bucktown Chamber of Commerce West Town Chamber of Commerce Illinois Bed and Breakfast Association Illinois Hotel and Lodging Association American Hotel and Lodging Association Professional Association of Innkeepers International
House of Two URNS
House of Two Urns
- Bed & Breakfast & Inns, Lodging
- Other Information:
Posted: 5/3/2008Provided by Citysearch -
We have stayed here several times and have never had a complaint. My husband and I have stayed with and without children and have always had a wonderful time. The rooms are awesome and the company just as great. My first reaction to a B&B was ""oh, know way. I do not want to be with people I do not know"". I am so glad that did not stop us. Kapra, Miguel and Kalena are the most gracious host. They are very informative about the city and current events. They have saved us a fortune in parking with all the little tips. Oh, I can not forget to mention the very best part--the food. Always wonderful and filling. For all the ladies out there who think their significant other would never enjoy it--start by selling him on the food first. We all know how to tip the scales in our favor!! This is a fantastic experience for everyone. You are in the heart of the city and staying in a warm and amazing place.
Posted: 9/15/2006Provided by Citysearch -
This place is probably lovely, however I booked the blue room online which has bathroom facilitites in the room. I recieved a return e-mail which informed me that I was booked in a room with bathroom down the hall for the same price as the suite that included bathroom, fireplace, ect. When I wrote back they informed me that the room I booked was already reserved. So when booking on-line, make sure you are getting the room you pay for. I decided to cancel, feeling as if I was intentionally misled.