Hotel Blake, An Ascend Hotel Collection MemberAdd to mybook
Secure online booking with Expedia Affliate Network Call 866-761-3335 to book by phone
The room rates listed are double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
- General Info:
- Located in the heart of Printer's Row in the 500 block of Chicago’s South Dearborn Street, Hotel Blake, an Ascend Hotel Collection Member hotel is steps from attractions that include Grant Park, The Art Institute, Millennium Park and the Willis Tower. Chicago’s culture also comes alive at area landmarks like Soldier Field, the United Center and shopper’s paradise Michigan Avenue. At the hotel, unwind at Meli Café and stop by Bar Blake, our inviting lobby bar. Additional amenities includefree wi-fi, a free daily newspaper and a fitness center. All guest rooms at this non-smoking hotel are pet-friendly and include a coffee maker and rain showers. Some rooms feature a living room, hair dryer and work area. We offer 2,200 square feet of meeting space that can accommodate up to 80 people for banquets and conferences. A business center is available.
- Payment method:
- diners club, amex, discover, travelers checks, visa, mastercard
- A stay at Hotel Blake, an Ascend Hotel Collection Member places you in the heart of Chicago, walking distance from Old Colony Building and Harold Washington Library Center. This romantic hotel is close to Skydeck Ledge and Willis Tower.
- Printer's Row, Central Chicago, South Loop
- Hotels, Lodging, Resorts, Corporate Lodging, Bed & Breakfast & Inns, Motels
I was relocating back to Chicago and needed a place to live while hunting for a loft with my agent. They were more than accommodating with a rate for long term stay. Every wish was granted. The management is incredible. The staff and front desk is equally as amazing. I felt at home and was treated like so. I would go back west on the weekends and they would reserve my room for my sunday return so that I had som... view moreLike this review?Yes|Flag AbuseProvided by Citysearch
I don't recommend, they had problems with our room, I booked on hotels.com for two doubles and they gave me two singles took a day to get an extra bed. They charged us twice on check out, still not settled, a pain dealing with, although staff was nice. Nice locationLike this review?Yes|Flag Abuse
THIS HOTEL IS NOW the BLAKE. It hasn't been the HYATT for a few years. \r Room was spacious, clean & nice decor. It could use more lighting. \r Free WiFi a Plus. \r Staff was Friendly..but knew little about the area..I learned more about ""whats in area"" on the internet. \r Hotel doesn't have a ""real"" concierge.\r \r Hotel advertises ""Robes & Newspaper provided""..I didn't see them??\r No turn down ... view moreLike this review?Yes|Flag AbuseProvided by Citysearch
We booked for an in-town anniversary weekend. We were very excited as the place looks phenomenal on the website. The room we were checked into was a disaster. It had been cleaned, but obviously needed to be worked over by engineering. It looked like there had been a party in the room. Pillows were torn. The toilet paper dispense and one of the fire sprinklers were missing. The drapes were half off the track. ... view moreLike this review?Yes|Flag AbuseProvided by Citysearch
We were visiting Chicago for the weekend and were not expecting much out of the hotel, but when we got there we were pleasantly surprised by the great location and beatiful rooms. The computers were down for the weekend, but the staff still handled everything smoothly. Everyone was very friendly and helpful. I would definitely stay here again!Like this review?Yes|Flag AbuseProvided by Citysearch
If you are a tourist and want ot stay in the heart of Chicago, this is an excellent choice. Although there is not a lake view from the hotel, tourists don't travel somewhere to sit in a hotel room. The amenities are probably spartan compared to some other nearby hotels, but is clean and located close to several attractions as well as the ""El"" which can take you anywhere you wish to go.Like this review?Yes|Flag AbuseProvided by Citysearch