Hebrew Immigrant Aids SocietyAdd to mybook
- Do you know the hours for this business?
- General Info:
- The American Dietetic Association, also known as ADA, is one of the world s largest organizations of food and nutrition professionals. The organization helps to advance the profession of dietetics through research, education and advocacy. Founded in 1917, it has more than 68,000 members that include registered dietitians, dietetic technicians, consultants, educators, researchers and students. The American Dietetic Association s members represent a range of practice areas, including public health, sports nutrition, diet counseling, cholesterol reduction, diabetes, and heart and kidney diseases. The organization operates the American Dietetic Association Foundation, which serves nearly 200 students through graduate, undergraduate and continuing education scholarships. It maintains a location in Chicago.
- Extra Phones:
Phone: (312) 357-4666
TollFree: (800) 877-1600
- Payment method:
- amex, discover, master card, visa, paypal
- Central Chicago, The Loop
- Social Service Organizations, Business & Trade Organizations, Community Organizations