01. terrible ACOUSTICS (all caps because you have to scream to hear yourself)
02. mediocre service (it's supposed to be a ""wine bar"" but the waitress couldn't open our bottle and they don't serve the overpriced bottle with goblets, they only have cheap stemware)
03. the bruscetta is served on what basically amounts to wonder bread, yes, wonder bread
04. pizza is no better than california pizza kitchen (just go to CPK, it's not pretentious and you get free refills)
05. smoking. we didn't get an option when we went in, assumed it was all non smoking but at 10pm you can light-up at the bar regardless of the other patrons around you. bad, bad decision.
06. there is clearly a reason why no restaurant can survive in that location, it's cursed with the stupids.