Embassy Suites Chicago Downtown
Secure online booking with Expedia Affliate Network Call 866-761-3335 to book by phone
The room rates listed are double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
- General Info:
- Located in the heart of downtown Chicago, just 3 blocks from the Magnificent Mile, the Embassy Suites Chicago Downtown is a perfect choice when traveling to Chicago. Whether you’re traveling with the family or for a business trip, our location and value added amenities will make your stay in Chicago truly memorable. Guest of the hotel can start the day with a full complimentary cooked-to-order breakfast. Unwind in a two-room suite, complete with a separate lounge, microwave, refrigerator and WiFi access. End each day at our Complimentary Evening Reception, which includes a range of beverages and snacks. Osteria Via Stato and Pizzeria Via Stato restaurants are connected to the hotel, featuring Italian specialties. Keep your exercise routine in the comp fitness center, and relax in our indoor pool and whirlpool. Plan your wedding, meeting or special event in the heart of the city for 300 guests at our downtown Chicago hotel on State Street.
- Free Breakfast
- Pool: Indoor
- Property Amenities:
- 24-hour Front Desk
- Fitness Facilities
- Business Center
- Laundry Facilities
- Room Amenities:
- In-room safe
- Coffee/Tea Maker
- Embassy Suites
- Payment method:
- amex, discover, master card, visa, all major credit cards, cash, check, debit, diners club, travelers checks
- With a stay at Embassy Suites Chicago Downtown, you'll be centrally located in Chicago, steps from American Medical Association Headquarters and minutes from Driehaus Museum. This hotel is close to John Hancock Center and Millennium Park.
- Central Chicago, Near North Side
- Wedding Chapels & Ceremonies, Lodging, Conference Centers, Hotels, Wedding Reception Locations & Services, Meeting & Event Planning Services, Corporate Lodging, Party & Event Planners, Wedding Planning & Consultants, Banquet Halls & Reception Facilities, Hotels-Apartment, Motels
- Other Information:
Swimming Pool: Indoor
Check-In Time: 4 PM
Check-Out Time: noon
Property Amenities: Multilingual staff, Express check-in, Elevator/lift, Express check-out, Free breakfast, Fitness facilities, Shopping on site, Safe-deposit box at front desk, Spa tub, Porter/bellhop, Laundry facilities, Bar/lounge, Business center, 24-hour front desk, Restaurant, ATM/banking, Meeting rooms, Gift shops or newsstand, Wedding services, Conference space, Luggage storage, Dry cleaning/laundry service
Room Amenities: Daily housekeeping, Shower/tub combination, Private bathroom, Phone, Hair dryer, Pay movies, Air conditioning, Refrigerator, Blackout drapes/curtains, Microwave, Hypo-allergenic bedding available, Flat-panel TV, Sofa bed size, Pillowtop mattress, Iron/ironing board, Satellite TV service, Desk, Separate sitting area, Connecting/adjoining rooms available, Sofa bed, Coffee/tea maker, Premium TV channels, In-room safe
My girlfriends and I had the priveledge of staying at the embassy suites during the Lollapalooza and had the blast. The staff at the Embassy suites were phenomenal. They were very courteous and were not annoyed by our calls to the office for assistance. All areas were very clean and the locatiopn was great. It allowed us to acces the concerts as well as all of the other venues that downtown Chicago has to offer. I will definitely go back.
Great location - horrible hotel.\r
The Hilton Corp should be ashamed of this place. Incompetent and discourteous staff - nothing worked in room - A/C, phones, non smoking room that smelled of smoke, among other things. By far - the worst Embassy Suite I have ever stayed at ....
We frequently stay at Embassy Suites, primarily for their made-to-order breakfast and snacks in the afternoon. This hotel was cutting back on expenses so there was NO made to order breakfast. They claim to do egg substitute and fried eggs but the grill was never available. No omelettes. In the afternoon they didn't have the usual popcorn or nachos, only mix. The staff were so uninformed about anything in the area and gave terrible directions. Nice hotel but not typical ES.