Days Inn ChicagoAdd to mybook
Secure online booking with Expedia Affliate Network Call 866-761-3335 to book by phone
The room rates listed are double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
- Social Links:
- Visit Twitter Page | Visit Facebook Page
- General Info:
- The Days Inn Chicago provides an award-winning stay right in the heart of the Windy City. Our hotel has been winner of the prestigious Days Inn Property of the Year award three times and is the recipient of the 2013 TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence. The Days Inn Chicago is located in a safe and exciting neighborhood filled with restaurants, theaters, nightclubs, and boutiques. Days Inn Chicago guests can walk to: ? Wrigley Field (home of the Chicago Cubs) ? Lincoln Park Zoo ? Notebaert Nature Museum ? Diversey Driving Range ? DePaul University ? A variety of parks and beaches ? Brand-name shopping, like Urban Outfitters, Loft, and Trader Joe's Located just minutes north of the Magnificent Mile, Millennium Park, McCormick Place, Navy Pier, Field Museum, Shedd Aquarium, and the Chicago Loop, the hotel is close to a host of adventures, as well as world-class shopping. The hotel offers free Wi-Fi, a deluxe complimentary breakfast with fresh waffles and fruit, an on-site fitness room, complimentary USA Today newspapers, convenient valet parking, guest laundry facilities, and dry-cleaning service. Guests over the age of 18 have access to LA Fitness health club (formerly Bally's) located next door. The hotel is 100% non-smoking. Our beautiful rooms were designed with old-world charm yet modern-day convenience. Guest rooms range from accommodating singles, to business place rooms with expanded amenities. All rooms have digital safes, alarm clock radios, hairdryers, upgraded bedding with duvets, voice mail, expanded cable TV and pay per view movies. Call today to book your Days Inn Chicago reservation!
- Extra Phones:
Fax: (773) 525-6998
- 100% Non-Smoking Hotel|Accommodating Singles|ADA Approved Rooms|Alarm Clock Radios|All guests have access to Bally's Total Fitness|All rooms have Digital Safes|Bally's offers an Indoor Track|Beds have either Duvets or are Triple Sheeted|Comfortable Living Areas|Complimentary Deluxe Continental Breakfast Buffet|Complimentary USA Today Newspapers|Convenient Valet Parking Available|Executive Rooms|Expanded Amenities|Free Wireless (Seamless-Roaming) High-Speed Internet Access|Guest Laundry Facilities and Dry Cleaning Service|Hairdryers|Hotels|Meeting Facilities|Rooms are Equipped with Lodgenet In-Room Movies and Games as well as HBO and Expanded Cable TV|State of the Art Meeting Room|Suites|Valet Parking|Voice Mail|Walking
- Payment method:
- amex, debit, discover, master card, visa, cash, diners club
- With a stay at Days Inn Chicago in Chicago (Lincoln Park), you'll be convenient to Kingston Mines and Wrigley Field. This hotel is within close proximity of Blues on Halstead and Advocate Illinois Masonic Medical Center.
- Park West, North Side, Lincoln Park
- Hotels, Motels, Lodging
Very nice hotel!! I did not know what to expect and was surprised in the good way. The rates were more than decent. The room was clean and spacious with a king size bed and a HUGE bathroom + breakfasts are very good. The staff is helpful, specially Neil who was amazing!\r It is a great deal for Lincoln Park.Like this review?Yes|Flag AbuseProvided by Citysearch
You can stay downtown or you can stay in Lincoln Park and visit downtown.....so much more to do and see this part of town, great little Euro-style hotel that does not pretend to be something its not, and what it is I like alot! Rooms are no frills but they are clean, staff is great, safes in the rooms, and yes there are a few rooms I would rather not stay in, but we all have preferences. This hotel is right in the ... view moreLike this review?Yes|Flag AbuseProvided by Citysearch
This is a very good hotel, especially in the summertime for people that want to get out and see Chicago. Location is fantastic, fairly close to Loop, Wrigley, El, etc. Hotel rooms clean but not over the top. Overall its just a great place to stay as a tourist or business traveller.Like this review?Yes|Flag AbuseProvided by Citysearch
True, this hotel is reasonably priced, but remember your mother always said ""you get what you pay for"". The rooms are SOOOO small that you can barely close the bathroom door without bumping your knees with it. This is literally a hotel for people looking for a bargain and nothing else. If you suffer from claustrophobia, you'd better spend a few more dollars for a little more space somewhere else.Like this review?Yes|Flag AbuseProvided by Citysearch