Days Inn Chicago
Secure online booking with Expedia Affliate Network Call 866-761-3335 to book by phone
The room rates listed are double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
- Social Links:
- Visit Twitter Page | Visit Facebook Page
- General Info:
- Launch your Chicago getaway from the Days Inn Chicago in the Lincoln Park neighborhood of downtown Chicago. Recipient of the TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence five years in a row and winner of the Days Inn Hotel of the Year Award! This European boutique style hotel puts guests within walking distance to Chicagos parks and beaches as well as famous Chicago attractions including the always- free Lincoln Park Zoo, Peggy Notebaert Nature Museum, Steppenwolf Theater Company, DePaul University and Wrigley Field, home of the Chicago Cubs. Whether for business or leisure, earn valuable Wyndham Rewards Points at this award-winning hotel. The Days Inn Chicago offers quality and value in a safe and vibrant location brimming with fine restaurants, theatres, nightclubs, and ample shopping. Steps from public transportation, guests of the Days Inn Chicago are minutes from the Magnificent Mile, Millennium Park, Chicago Loop, Navy Pier, Museum Campus, McCormick Place and Chicagos sports venues. We're also popular in the LGBT community for our close proximity to Boystown. Start your morning off right with a complimentary Enhanced Daybreak Breakfast buffet featuring fresh waffles, hot oatmeal with toppings, hard boiled eggs, omelets, assorted fruits and yogurts, along with standard continental fare including cereal, breads, bagels, specialty teas, juices, premium coffee, and more. Take advantage of free Wi-Fi throughout the hotel, and pick up a complimentary USA Today newspaper from the front desk. Stay fit in our state-of-the-art onsite fitness center or hit the ground running along the Lake Shore path to take in stunning views of the Chicago skyline. Guests 18 and older enjoy complimentary access to the full service LA Fitness health club next door. The Days Inn Chicago provides convenient and economical valet parking (29 USD per night), guest laundry facilities, and dry cleaning service. All of our 133 guestrooms are non-smoking and include digital safes able to accommodate a laptop, alarm clock radios, hairdryers, voicemail, expanded satellite TV and pay per view movies. Upgraded bedding includes duvets. Choose a standard or Business Place Room for your stay. Our spacious Business Place Rooms offer extra amenities including a snack basket with gourmet popcorn, bottled water, refrigerator, microwave, and iron and ironing board. The Days Inn Chicago has been known by many names, like the "Rock and Roll Days Inn" and the "Chicago Boutique Hotel - Days Inn on Diversey," but its history is entirely one of a kind. Many performers have stayed at our Chicago hotel throughout the years, and few hotels can boast a guest list that includes Foo Fighters, Nirvana, Smashing Pumpkins, Wilco, Red Hot Chili Peppers, and Black Keys, to name but a few. As far back as the 1920s, jazz musician Bix Beiderbecke lived in The Diversey Arms Hotel (historic name of the Days Inn Chicago) and performed at the Rendez-Vous Caf located in the corner of the same building where other well -known artists performed
- Payment method:
- amex, discover, visa, cash, debit
- With a stay at Days Inn Chicago in Chicago (Lincoln Park), you'll be convenient to Kingston Mines and Wrigley Field. This hotel is within close proximity of Saint Joseph Hospital and Apollo Theater Chicago.
- Park West, North Side, Lincoln Park
- English, German, Polish, Spanish
- Motels, Hotels, Lodging, Corporate Lodging, Hotel & Motel Consultants