This hotel is a fantastic place to stay. It is close to Michigan Ave., and is also close to some of the great food of the Second City. The rooms are comfortable and clean, and the staff is nice and friendly, while also being very helpful. It will prove for a great place to stay while spending time in Chicago.
Courtyard by Marriott Chicago Magnificent Mile
Secure online booking with Expedia Affliate Network Call 866-761-3335 to book by phone
The room rates listed are double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
- BBB Rating:
- General Info:
- The Courtyard Chicago Downtown/Magnificent Mile offers modern amenities and an ideal location just steps off the Mag Mile. Situated in the heart of downtown, this Downtown Chicago hotel is within walking distance of many top destinations such as Navy Pier, Millennium Park, and the Northwestern University Campus. Business travelers will enjoy the quick commute to the Loop business district, as well as business-friendly amenities including free, property-wide WiFi, valet parking (fee), and a 24-hour business center. This TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence Award-winning hotel has a stylish lobby featuring modern décor, a cozy fireplace, and a Starbucks café. The spacious guest rooms are highlighted by flat-screen HD TVs, plush bedding, and select rooms with stunning downtown views. Head down to the onsite Copper Fox Gastropub to enjoy a delicious American menu for breakfast, lunch, and dinner, and unwind in the evening with a glass of boutique wines, rotating craft beer or signature cocktails. Maintain your workout routine with cardio equipment and free weights in the state-of-the-art fitness center, and cool down with a reinvigorating swim in the 10th floor indoor pool. This hotel has over 3,700 sq. ft. of flexible event space that creates an excellent venue for business meetings, corporate events, and wedding receptions for up to 290 guests. The Courtyard Chicago Downtown/Magnificent Mile has the perfect combination of amenities and an ideal location that makes it one of the best downtown Chicago hotels.
- Non Smoking Facility
- Pool: Indoor
- Property Amenities:
- 24-hour Front Desk
- 24-hour Fitness Facilities
- 24-hour Business Center
- Laundry Facilities
- Room Amenities:
- Cribs/Infant Beds Available
- Coffee/Tea Maker
- Courtyard by Marriott
- Payment method:
- amex, discover, master card, visa, cash
- With a stay at Courtyard by Marriott Chicago Magnificent Mile, you'll be centrally located in Chicago, steps from Arts Club of Chicago and Northwestern Memorial Hospital. This hotel is close to John Hancock Center and Millennium Park.
- Streeterville, Central Chicago, Near North Side
- Hotels, Lodging, Motels, Corporate Lodging
- Other Information:
Swimming Pool: Indoor
Check-In Time: 4 PM
Check-Out Time: 11 AM
Property Amenities: Multilingual staff, Express check-in, Breakfast available (surcharge), Elevator/lift, Express check-out, Safe-deposit box at front desk, Fireplace in lobby, Porter/bellhop, Laundry facilities, 24-hour business center, 24-hour front desk, ATM/banking, Meeting rooms, Concierge services, Gift shops or newsstand, Wedding services, Free wired high-speed Internet, 24-hour fitness facilities, Conference space, Tours/ticket assistance, Luggage storage, Dry cleaning/laundry service
Room Amenities: Daily housekeeping, Shower/tub combination, Private bathroom, Phone, Hair dryer, Pay movies, Premium bedding, Air conditioning, Refrigerator, Blackout drapes/curtains, Hypo-allergenic bedding available, Flat-panel TV, Iron/ironing board, Satellite TV service, Desk, Coffee/tea maker, Free wired high-speed Internet, Premium TV channels
Wheelchair Accessible: Yes
Bike Parking: Yes
Price Range : Above Average
Pleasantly surprised by the hotel's close proximity to the Magnificent Mile (one block). Hotel is only two years old and is very clean. Has an upscale feel for a Courtyard Hotel. Great breakfast restaurant one block away - West Egg Cafe. Starbucks entrance from the hotel lobby. The hotel provided free chair massages in the lobby on Saturday night! Staff was very friendly and prompt throughout our stay. We will definitely stay here in the future. Try Portillo's for a great hot d...view moreog and Gino's East for deep dish pizza. The Chop House was a great place for a steak - sit downstairs.view less