Chicago Elite Cab Co
- General Info:
- Company Mission-First-Class Customer Service Our mission is to provide safe, comfortable and reliable, first-class taxi service to every Chicago Carriage Cab patron. We dedicate ourselves to anticipating and managing every behind-the-scenes detail so our mission is continuously fulfilled. True customer service begins with Chicago Carriage Cab's recognition that our professional drivers, responsive customer service and fleet of roomy new, executive-class taxis will guarantee our valued customers an outstanding ride every time they choose our service. It starts with a vision. Chicago Carriage Cab founder Simon Garber relied on his expertise as sole owner of a fleet of 400 taxis in New York City and partial owner of a 900-taxi company in Moscow to revolutionize taxi service in Chicago by establishing new standards of cleanliness, courtesy and customer commitment. It begins when vision is translated into results-based reality. Simon brought Chicago an elite fleet of hundreds of distinctive maroon taxis, each a brand new stretch version of the Ford Crown Victoria with extra rear leg room, plush interior, and passenger operated rear climate control. He offered driver incentives plus added chauffeur-style training, attracting the most experienced and best in the city. He established a welcoming new taxi headquarters, complete with custom murals, driver's lounge and recreation facilities. Drivers enjoy on-site, 24-hour mechanics and car wash guaranteeing clean and well-maintained taxis. Dedicated to the well-being of his drivers and staff, determined to meet and exceed customer expectation, Simon Garber inspires his entire organization with hands-on, accessible leadership.
- Extra Phones:
Phone: (312) 842-5728
Phone: (312) 846-6934
Phone: (312) 791-1180
Primary Phone: (312) 846-6934
- Our Chicago taxi company has raised the bar on executive car service in this city. We've introduced a large new fleet of uniquely elegant, dark maroon, leather-lined, extra-roomy taxis. We've combined the latest in advanced mobile technology with luxurious, black-car-style passenger features like six-inches of extra rear-seat legroom and limousine-like promptness and service. Exceptionally efficient and timely taxi service is now available in Chicago with an integrated GPS (Global Positioning Satellite) vehicle locator system in each taxi, showing full-color graphic maps on our dispatcher's computers and our driver's state-of-the-art touch screen terminals. Taxi-drivers and dispatchers are now equipped with powerful new service tools to provide a fresh brand of on-time, optimal airport service and limousine-like city transportation to clients. We've combined the best in executive-class ground transportation features in our exceptionally well equipped car service. We boast better informed drivers, faster response times and larger, more luxurious vehicles.
- Payment method:
- all major credit cards, debit
- South Side, Douglas, Bronzeville
Chicago Carriage Cab Co
Chicago Elite Cab Corporation
Chicago Carriage Cab
- Taxis, Airport Transportation, Transportation Services, Limousine Service
Horrible experience... I missed my bus due to this cab service which has not come at my place...I did wait for cab around 45 mins..still no cab..I called them again n they said cab is there having some number but I have not seen..dn they told I have to find out here n there..WTF!! I clearly told them the hotel name and standing out of hotel to see the cab. I missed my bus and paid extra $40 to exchange the tickets.. I called them to pay this charges..they said they dnt know!! WTF!!
Horrible company!!! They are THIEVES!! DON'T USE THIS COMPANY!! My son came back from a trip to Mexico and left his IPhone in the cab. He realized it as soon as he got out and contacted the cab company immediately. He provided Chicago Carriage Co (AKA Elite Cab) the pick-up and drop-off locations, description of the maroon SUV, the driver's name (or close), description of the driver- YET THE COMPANY COULD NOT TRACK THE DRIVER- EVER...AT ALL! Isn't that a little scary? And there are cameras in the cab, so give me a break! To make matters worse, the scumbag driver used my son's phone to try to extort money from his grandmother by having some crying kid call her to say he was stuck in Mexico and needed money to get home! Only the driver knew he was in Mexico. The company was completely useless and didn't seem to care about his loss or THEIR employee's appalling actions. We called them several times over the next few days and they either were no help or didn't return the call. They are all a bunch of scam artists. DON'T USE THIS COMPANY!
I booked a taxi this morning at 8:16, and was notified via text message at 8:21 that taxi 317 had been dispatched and was 0.8 miles away. At 8:39 I called for an updated ETA and was informed that the driver was 5-8 minutes away. When there was still no taxi at 8:57 I called one last time and was rudely told that the "driver had been going in the wrong direction and they had to re-dispatch the reservation" and no driver had picked it up yet. So there was no information, no ETA, and no explanation as to what had happened. I informed the operator that I had booked 45 minutes before, and was in the middle of asking if there was any way to rush a taxi, or if there was a supervisor I could speak to, when the (rude and exasperated throughout the whole interaction) operator hung up on me, mid-sentence. I will definitely not be using this company in the future.
Crazy Cabbie <br>Caught on Camera: YouTube: http://youtu.be/07x0Gz9oLbo <br>Fare: 17.65 Tip:20% Total:21.18 <br>Horrifying Cab Experience: PRICELESS! <br>Beware Cab #378 &amp;quot;Bob&amp;quot; <br>After a shaky pickup he: <br> <br>1) flew down lakeshore drive and belligerently honked at an accident scene on the exit to I90. <br> <br>2)Harassed me to no end about where I live and my name. <br> <br>3)after my fare was paid inquired me whether or not I tipped him (stupidly I had tipped him 20%) <br> <br>4)Claimed my card didn't work and to use another or cash (it had worked,I got the chase message on my phone) <br> <br>5) Refused to call dispatch to clear the situation calls police on me in front of my job <br> <br>6) locks me in cab <br> <br>7)lies to police and says my card doesn't work (I show them my phone they laugh at him and instruct him to unlock the doors) <br> <br>8) refused police offer to call dispatch they advise me to go to ATM and just give him cash and call the bankroll dispute charge. But by the time i get back my boss had handled it and police advise me to file a report. <br> <br>This post is not about the money about the harassment and humiliation. It has to stop! <br> <br>These cab drivers are getting out of hand! But I can't let anybody knock me off my square. ;) just spreading the word <br> <br>#watchout #sowrong #godisgood