Chamberlain College of Nursing
3300 N Campbell Ave,
Chicago, IL 60618
Extraordinary Care. Extraordinary Nurses. Year round enrollment (Fall, Spring & Summer) and no waiting lists for qualified applicants.
Mon - Fri 8:30 am - 5:00 pm
Sat - Sun Closed
- More Info:
For 125 years, Chamberlain has been at the forefront of excellence in nursing education. As a single-purpose nursing college, all we teach is nursing.
- Personal, student-focused learning
- Proven healthcare and nursing education model
- Prepared, compassionate and clinically-proficient graduates
- High-tech nursing labs and equipment
- Diversified clinical learning experiences focused on student success
- Lifetime Learning–everything you need from starting to advancing your nursing career
3-year Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN) degree program
Earn a BSN degree in as few as 3 years of year-round study instead of the typical 4 years with summers off at campus locations nationwide.
RN to BSN option, MSN & DNP degree programs
Chamberlain’s post licensure undergraduate and graduate degree programs and options offer a flexible online format which prepares nurses for key leadership roles–while they work!
What really distinguishes Chamberlain is care–Chamberlain Care. Care for our students, healthcare partners, patients and the community at large. Through Chamberlain Care we are committed to making it easy and seamless for our students to enroll in nursing programs to advance their careers, while working with them to foster their success in school, in achieving their career goals and preparing them to meet the challenges of the healthcare system of the future.
Find your extraordinary at Chamberlain College of Nursing.
- Colleges & Universities, Nursing Schools, Business & Vocational Schools, Adult Education, Schools