Brighton Automotive Inc
- General Info:
- As a family owned and operated auto service company, Brighton Automotive, in Chicago, IL, has over 25 years of automotive experience. We specialize in the service and repair of foreign vehicles, including foreign automatic transmissions and OEM parts. Along with our expert repairs, we offer electric service and parts and supplies. Our large inventory includes wholesale and retail parts at discount prices. But if we dont have the part you need in stock, well order it right away. For a full list of our services, please visit our website. Used, rebuilt or factory rebuilds are available, and we accept extended warranties. We can fix any problem your car may have, but we work with our customers, educating them on proper maintenance for their make and model, to ensure a major breakdown doesnt happen. We offer repairs, installations and oil service, as well as custom orders. Deliveries to shops are free, and we encourage you to ask about our free towing. Our customers come first, and that means youll receive the very best service in the business. For more information about our products and services, call Brighton Automotive today!
- Extra Phones:
Phone: (773) 280-5029
Phone: (773) 280-5020
Fax Number: (773) 523-1275
- AC Delco, Acura, Audi, Auto, Bca, Bmw, Bosal, Bosch, Buick, Cadillac, Chevrolet, Chrysler, Daewoo, Denso, Dodge, Fel Pro, Ford, Gm, Honda, Hyundai, Infiniti, Infinity, Isuzu, Jaguar, Kia, Land Rover, Lexus, Lincoln, Mazda, Mercedes, Mg, Mini, Mitsubishi, Monroe, Nissan, Porsche, Saab, Saturn, Scion, Suzuki, Toyata, Toyota, Volvo, Vw, a.r.e., general
- Payment method:
- debit, amex, discover, master card, visa, check, all major credit cards, cash
- Southwest Side, Brighton Park
- Blue Seal OF Excellence
Auto & Light Truck
- Used & Rebuilt Auto Parts, Automobile Parts & Supplies, Brake Repair, Auto Engine Rebuilding, Engine Rebuilding & Exchange, Auto Transmission, Auto Engines Installation & Exchange, Auto Springs & Suspension, Automobile Body Repairing & Painting, Mufflers & Exhaust Systems, Towing, Tire Dealers, Radiators Automotive Sales & Service, Automobile Inspection Stations & Services, Automobile Parts, Supplies & Accessories-Wholesale & Manufacturers, Auto Body Parts, Automobile Accessories, Truck Service & Repair, Engines-Supplies, Equipment & Parts
I am a service manager at a reputable automotive service center. I'm always looking for reliable sources for parts. This establishment is not convenient especially when ordering over the phone. 1 they don't deliver. 2 they don't take payment over phone. 3 only physical cards can be charged. Never doing business with them ever my customers do not have time to waste.
I'm sorry you feel in such a way, but our business is always welcomed all prospects. As we currently serve over 250 satisfied customers. 1- we do deliver but only to established shops that are in our system this way we can deliver the parts accurately and on time. 2- we take ALL major credit cards and Yes we don't accept them over the phone for security fraud reasons. If you'd like to leave a copy of your card and information on file then i can accept your orders over the phone. Again i'm sorry for the inconvenience and if there is anything i can do , i will. Sincerely Rick
In all the six years our family has been doing business with Brighton Automotives we have always received professionall services with affordable prices. We had to have the engine replaced in our 1996 Honda Civic which at the time we were low on funds. In comparison to all the quotes we were given by other auto businesses Brighton gave us the best price with a written warrenty. It has been four years and our Honda which we have since given to our oldest son is still running great. Another thing that my family (the wife and myself) really appreciates about Brighton Auto is that in building a business relationship with them they will offer discounts on some services by means of various ways. As a business owner myself this is something that I truely appreciate when I'm the client. So from one business owner to another I would like all the viewers to know that Brighton Automotives is and has been the best automotive place that my family has ever used for servicing our cars.
07/27/2009Provided by Citysearch -
Did not fix the problem I came in for although I spent over $700. They had my car for a long time, did not clearly the the problems. Expected me to pay labor for their hunt and peck method of diagnosing the problem. Right now I am trying to determine if they have done some additional damage-I have been told that they butchered my wiring. They do not have a waiting room. Do not show you damaged parts or what they have worked on.