Best Western River North Hotel
Secure online booking with Expedia Affliate Network Call 866-761-3335 to book by phone
The room rates listed are double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
- BBB Rating:
- General Info:
- Located in Chicago, IL, the Best Western River North Hotel is sure to provide a peaceful and comforting home away from home for any traveler. Each Best Western hotel provides free internet access, giving guests the opportunity to check emails and surf the web, all from the comforts of their room or the business center. With cleanliness and value being our top priority, we ensure a restful and productive stay. On top of that, our superior customer service will ensure that we meet all your needs and go beyond your expectations.
- Non Smoking Facility
- Pool: Indoor
- Check-Out Time: Noon
- Check-In Time: 3:00 PM
- Property Amenities:
- 24-hour Front Desk
- Fitness Facilities
- Coffee/Tea in Lobby
- Laundry Facilities
- Room Amenities:
- In-room safe
- Cribs/Infant Beds Available
- Coffee/Tea Maker
- Rollaway/Extra Beds Available
- Best Western
- Payment method:
- amex, discover, master card, visa, carte blanche, all major credit cards, check, diners club
- Best Western River North Hotel is in the heart of Chicago, walking distance from American Medical Association Headquarters and ArchiTech Gallery. This hotel is close to John Hancock Center and Millennium Park.
- Central Chicago, Near North Side, River North
- Lodging, Motels
- Other Information:
Swimming Pool: Indoor
Property Amenities: Rooftop terrace, Multilingual staff, Breakfast available (surcharge), Elevator/lift, Express check-out, Fitness facilities, Porter/bellhop, Laundry facilities, Bar/lounge, Computer station, 24-hour business center, 24-hour front desk, Restaurant, Concierge services, Tours/ticket assistance, Luggage storage, Dry cleaning/laundry service
Room Amenities: Daily housekeeping, Private bathroom, Hair dryer, Pay movies, Phone, Microwave (on request), Flat-panel TV, Turndown service, Iron/ironing board, Cable TV service, Free local calls, Desk, Shower only, Coffee/tea maker, Premium TV channels, In-room safe
Price Range : Average
Posted: 1/9/2003Provided by Citysearch -
Just returned from a week long stay at Best Western River North. The only reason to stay at this hotel in my opinion is the free parking. The rooms were grungy, carpets filthy. We stayed with small children and the hotel put us up on a floor with partying 20 somethings on New Years Eve. We did not sleep all night and later found out that other families with small kids had been put together on a lower quieter floor. When we complained about the night and the giant price tag for that night the hotel said basically , ""too bad"". That was it. Terrible customer service in my opinion.