Our food was delicious, all of our pasta came in HUGE bowls, so much that we ended up doggy bagging it! The fettucine is good, but very very rich. The bread is soft and is delicious. The employees out on the floor were very nice and attentive, we even had a bus-boy clean our table up for us before we sat down, great customer service on his part. The cashier wasn't too friendly, but she wasn't rude either....med... view moreWas this review helpful?Yes No|Flag Abuse
Barnelli's Pasta BowlAdd to mybook
- Do you know the hours for this business?
- General Info:
- Established in 1993, Barnelli's Pasta Bowl is a chain of restaurants that specializes in family recipes and Italian cuisine. It is a part of The Portillo Restaurant Group, founded in 1963, which operates more than 40 units and catering facilities in the Midwest. Barnelli's Pasta Bowl offers a selection of pasta specialties, ribs, chicken dishes, homemade soups, sauces, gourmet salads, side dishes and beverages. Its menu features hand-tossed pizzas and sandwiches, as well as party package favorites and desserts. The restaurant also operates various banquet and catering facilities. In addition, it offers special gift card options and packages. Barnelli's Pasta Bowl maintains a location in Chicago.
- Payment method:
- discover, master card, visa
- Central Chicago, Near North Side
- Italian Restaurants, Mediterranean Restaurants, Breakfast, Brunch & Lunch Restaurants, Family Style Restaurants, Restaurants