BariAdd to mybook
Order online so your food is ready when you are!
- General Info:
- Bari is an Italian specialty food store that offers catering and an Italian deli. Serving most of the Chicago, IL metropolitan area, we offer a made-from-scratch menu and specialty goods designed to go or to be delivered! Our menu features dishes that accommodate a variety of tastes. This includes delicious handmade sandwiches crafted fresh every day and deli trays that blend the freshest meats and breads with our own made-from-scratch sausages. We specialize in: • Subs and salads • Deli trays • Cheeses • Salamis and homemade sausages • Prosciutto and other choice meats • Fresh, frozen and dried pastas • Imported and domestic Italian foods • Gelatos and sorbettos Customer satisfaction is our main objective and goal. We succeed through our quality workmanship and delectable food. With more than 38 years of experience, we are proud to be your family-owned and operated Italian deli! We offer same-day service along with delivery. Call Bari today for all of your catering or deli needs!
- Caprese|Cheese|Corned Beef|Deli Trays|Delivery|Focaccia|Fresh Mozzarella|Italian Veggie|Meatball|Phone Orders|Prosciutto|Roast Beef|Same Day Services|Sausage|Tuna Salad|Turkey
- Payment method:
- amex, discover, master card, visa, cash, debit
- West Side, West Town, Fulton Market
- Natural Foods, Delicatessens, Sandwich Shops, Grocery Stores, Dessert Restaurants, Take Out Restaurants, Breakfast, Brunch & Lunch Restaurants, Box Lunches, Vegetarian Restaurants, Grocers-Specialty Foods, Caterers, Restaurant Menus, Caterers Menus, Family Style Restaurants, Wedding Supplies & Services, Convenience Stores, Gourmet Shops, American Restaurants, Italian Restaurants, Seafood Restaurants, Food Products, Restaurants
I have to be honest here, I love the IDEA of Bari, an old time place which still is family owned but you people are delusional. The line (okay 5 people whoa!) took twenty minutes to get a cold cut sandwich with pre sliced meat and tomatoes and lettuce from a cryovac bag--that means its NOT fresh gang!) Phones were ringing constantly because everyone was ordering for pickup! It's a cold cut sub --how long does it ... view moreWas this review helpful?Yes No|Flag Abuse
The Place has been there for generations and has a old time feel to it. I have to have my Bari Sub fix at least every three weeks. Italian deli meats & Cheese's, Marinara, Olive oil, Vinegars,Homemade Italian Sausage. It's the first place i run to when I need to make a Antipasto platter for friends.Was this review helpful?Yes No|Flag Abuse
I grew up in an Italian neighborhood and this place takes me back. This place is hands down THE BEST place for Sub sandwiches. Everything is always fresh and you just cannot beat the price. There is ALWAYS a line in there, but the service is excellent and fast. It is definately worth the wait. If you are in a hurry, call and order ahead. About 2 months ago, I bought a prime rib roast from the butcher. It was also the... view moreWas this review helpful?Yes No|Flag Abuse
I am lucky enough to live across the street from Bari. That explains why I eat it on average of three times a week. I love their Italian subs, but I also like getting the meat from their butcher shop. The bread is from D'Amato's Bakery located right next door. The guys behind the counter are experts at making the sandwiches and butchering your favorite cuts of meat. The hot giardinara is what completes the Itali... view moreWas this review helpful?Yes No|Flag Abuse
HEY EVERYONE 1ST TIMER ,STOPPED IN FOR SOMETHING TOTALLY DIFFERENT AND RAN ACROSS A LINK ON BARIS. I'VE BEEN EATING BARI SANDWICHES SINCE A LIL GIRL THE ITALIAN IS OFF THE HOOK & THE TURKEY MAMA MIA !!! GO BY AND GIVE EM A TRY !! U WONT REGRET IT.....Was this review helpful?Yes No|Flag Abuse