Click our logo to find course information.
- Colleges & Universities, Cooking Instruction & Schools, Schools, Art Instruction & Schools, Business & Vocational Schools, Adult Education, Business & Vocational Management Schools
- Services/Product offered:
- Harrington College of Design is an educational environment focused on teaching creative people what it takes to become a complete professional. One with a holistic learning approach and professional faculty that can help you acquire industry-relevant skills, experience and business acumen – at our design-focused campus in the design-forward city of Chicago. Our undergrad and graduate degree programs will teach you how to get the job done. By getting involved in the complete professional process, you can learn the basics of aesthetics, strategic thinking and concrete technical skills. Along the way, our instructors will engage you with collaborative, real-life projects that can give you an in-depth understanding of both the business and creative sides of your profession. In addition to our faculty, we offer you options to learn from professionals outside our school. Through visits to design studios, critiques from industry leaders and other opportunities, you can add to your education with an inside view of what it takes out there. Everything we do at Harrington has been created to give you a thorough professional design education. As you become familiar with the spectrum of creative, technical and professional skills needed in today's design fields, you'll have access to industry-current equipment, studio facilities and computer labs to help you prepare for the next stage of your career. Whether your field is Communication Design, Graphic Design, Interior Design, Photography or Web Design + Development, Harrington College of Design can help you reach your next level of achievement. Many of our students are earning their degrees while they're working. You can too. In addition to full-time schedules, we offer part-time programs and flexible evening and weekend classes to help you work your schedule around ours. Harrington College of Design cannot guarantee employment or salary. Find disclosures on graduation rates, student financial obligations and more at www.harrington.edu/disclosures.
- Partnerships with Adobe, Apple, Canon, Leica, Nikon, Panasonic, Sony and more
- Digital Photography
- Commercial Photography
- Interior Design
- Communication Design
- Graphic Design
- Web Design & Development
- Graduate Programs in Interior Design and Communication Design