Ambassador Nursing & RehabAdd to mybook
- Do you know the hours for this business?
- General Info:
- Based in Chicago, Ambassador Nursing and Rehabilitation Center offers rejuvenation and rehabilitation services. It also provides short-term intensive therapy and long-term care services. The center provides a variety of amenities, such as private furnished rooms with cable television connection, private telephones, beauty salon and barbershop. It also provides newspaper delivery, personal laundry services and transportation to professional appointments. It offers various services, including advanced wound care, transitional care, subacute, skilled nursing and intermediate care, respite care, therapy care services and health care services for individuals suffering from Alzheimer s disease. Its social services department works in consultation with the psychosocial department to evaluate, treat and monitor its residents' emotional condition. The center s social workers also provide private counseling to the residents. Ambassador Nursing and Rehabilitation Center accepts various payer sources, including private pay, private insurance, Medicare and Medicaid.
- Extra Phones:
Phone: (773) 267-7973
Fax: (773) 583-3929
- Activities|Clinical Laboratories|Dental|Dietary|Housekeeping|Long-Term Care|Mental Health|Nursing Home Care|Nursing Services|Occupational Therapy|Pharmacy|Physical Therapy|Physician|Podiatry|Skilled Nursing Care|Social Work|Speech Pathology
- Payment method:
- Northwest Side, Albany Park
Profit Nursing Home
Ambassador Nursing & Rehabilitation
Ambassador Nursing & Rehab Center
- Nursing & Convalescent Homes, Homes-Institutional & Aged, Nursing Homes-Skilled Nursing Facility, Rehabilitation Services, Assisted Living Facilities