Acme Hotel Company
- BBB Rating:
- General Info:
- The Comfort Inn & Suites Downtown is just two blocks from Michigan Avenue, the Magnificent Mile, in the heart of downtown Chicago. When you stay with us, you are just minutes from the business, shopping and sightseeing centers of this amazing city.Our 130 rooms are contemporary and comfortable, many of them featuring refrigerators, microwaves and wet bars. We offer abundant complimentary amenities to our guests, such as:? Continental breakfast? USA Today newspaper at your door on weekdays? Fitness center? Whirlpool and sauna? Wireless internet access in common areas? High-speed internet in rooms? Local calls? In-room safe? 24 hour coffee and tea serviceWe are AAA-approved, with a three-diamond rating. Make your stay in Chicago a memorable one. Call today for a reservation!
- Extra Phones:
TollFree: (888) 889-0080
- Extended Stay|Hotels|Motels
- Payment method:
- all major credit cards, amex, diners club, discover, master card, visa
- With a stay at ACME Hotel Company Chicago, you'll be centrally located in Chicago, steps from Driehaus Museum and minutes from Tribune Tower. This boutique hotel is close to John Hancock Center and Millennium Park.
- Central Chicago, Near North Side
- Hotels, Lodging, Meeting & Event Planning Services
- Other Information:
Wheelchair Accessible: Yes
Price Range : Average
Check-In Time: 3 PM
Check-Out Time: 11 AM
Property Amenities: Express check-in, Elevator/lift, Breakfast available (surcharge), Designated smoking areas, Laundry facilities, 24-hour business center, Computer station, 24-hour front desk, Airport transportation (surcharge), Conference space, Free wired high-speed Internet, Tours/ticket assistance, Multilingual staff, Express check-out, Fitness facilities, Sauna, Designated smoking areas (fines apply), Spa tub, Fireplace in lobby, Porter/bellhop, Bar/lounge, Restaurant, Limo or Town Car service available, Concierge services, Dry cleaning/laundry service, Luggage storage
Room Amenities: Daily housekeeping, iPod docking station, Shower/tub combination, Private bathroom, Phone, Hair dryer, Premium bedding, Rollaway/extra beds available, Air conditioning, Designer toiletries, Blackout drapes/curtains, Rainfall showerhead, HDTV, Egyptian-cotton sheets, Iron/ironing board, Cable TV service, Free local calls, Desk, Cribs/infant beds available, LED TV, Minibar, In-room safe (laptop compatible), Free wired high-speed Internet, Premium TV channels
10/22/2002Provided by Citysearch -
I usually don't stay anywhere near Michigan Avenue when visiting Chicago, but the price was right and I needed to be as nearas possible to the Merchandise Mart. I was very pleasantly surprised by this chain-owned hotel's service, cleanliness and downright coolness (the room all had high speed . The rooms were small but very nicely done and very clean. The staff was efficient and helpful, recommending unique restaurants in the area that suit me perfectly. And the location (right on the red line El) got you to any point in the city easily. I recommend this hotel highly.