Thanks! Click the link in the email sent to activate your account.
2142 W Walnut St, Chicago, IL 60612
People. Process. Relationships.
People. Process. Relationships.
ABOUT US: Absolute is a total solution for production services. Since its inception over 17 years ago, absolute has worked with agencies, associations, meeting-planners and corporations to ideate, build and execute their programs globally. Absolute has established itself as a leader in the production industry. Our services range from promotional marketing tours, corporate meetings, tradeshows, to experiential events, such as the MGD Blind Date Concert Tour and the ten year run of the award winning Chrysler Camp Jeep. Camp Jeep was a remote, three day owner loyalty event in the Blue Ridge Mountains with for over 30,000 people experiencing off-road trails, concerts, and numerous family activities. Absolute is also known for the Marlboro50 event which was the single largest simulcast in promotional marketing history for a one day event. This event required managing over 250 industry professionals simultaneously in 45 markets for over six months. Absolute also produced the BK FamFest which won an Event Marketer EX Award for Best Multicultural Event Campaign as well as DeVry University?s 80th Anniversary graduation and simulcast for 35 cities simultaneously.
Absolute's success has been possible due to its relentless focus on the three cornerstones that define the company: People, Process and Relationships.
• Design, Specify & Execute Audio, Video, Lighting & Power Needs
• On-Site Production Management, Technical Direction & Stage Management
• Coordinate & Manage Event/Show Crew
• Festival Management & Logistics
• Street Team Procurement (Brand Ambassadors) & Management
• Sponsorship Procurement
• Union Labor Payrolling & Management
• Develop & Manage Production Schedule & Show Flow
• Develop & Create Video Assets
• On-Site Video Shooting & Editing • Cad Drawings & Renderings • Create Presentation Graphic Design • Create & Manage Power Point Presentations • Create & Manage Speaking Notes • Design, Build & Execute Trade Show Exhibits • Design, Build & Execute the Scenic Design & Decor • Design, Build & Execute the Environmental/Experiential Experience • Client Vendor Management • Venue Recommendations & Site Surveys • Venue Negotiations • Hotel & Air Travel Coordination/Logistics
• Local Ground Transportation & Procurement Logistics • Plan & Execute On-Site Security • Talent Recommendation, Negotiation and Buying
• Negotiation & Execution of all Talent Hospitality & Technical Rider requirements • Vehicle Wrapping • Secure Local Permitting
Response Writing Tips:
When responding to a positive review, thank the customer, acknowledge what they liked and invite them to return.
When responding to a negative review, be professional, understand the customer's concerns and respond to them. Your response can win back a customer and convince others that you are committed to quality and service.
All responses must comply with the YP.com Terms of Service and Use.»Close
YP Mobile Page for Absolute Production Services, Chicago, IL