My husband has been a patient in this office for more than 20 years so when my dentist retired I started with Dr. Stevens. What a difference. He has a gentle touch even the shots don't hurt! There was a very short wait time and his office i so clean. I had a cavity filled he explained everything. I am wondering why I didn't change sooner.
James J. Stevens, DDS
- General Info:
- Dr James J Stevens Jr. followed his father's footsteps, Dr James J. Stevens Sr in serving the Chevy Chase and surrounding communities for their dental needs. Dr Stevens Sr. was a prominent member of the Chevy Chase community. The practice is truly a family business, treating the children of patients he had treated since its opening. Dr Stevens, Jr has followed in his father's footsteps, treating the fourth generation of his father's original patients. Currently, his oldest patient is 99 and the youngest is 3. All patients who enter the office are greeted by the friendly faces that gave them their first cleaning as a child. In 2005, Washington Check Book Magazine recognized the Dr. Stevens, Jr. as one of the Washington area's Top Dentist.
- * Invisalign * Lumineers * Zoom, * Invisalign * Lumineers * Zoom
- Payment method:
- amex, discover, master card, visa, all major credit cards, check, financing available, debit, diners club
- At the corner of Wisconsin Ave and Cumberland Ave in Chevy Chase, MD
Stevens Jr, James J, DDS
James J Stevens Jr DDS
Stevens, James J DDS
Stevens James J Jr
Stevens James J
- Dentists, Teeth Whitening Products & Services, Endodontists, Orthodontists, Cosmetic Dentistry, Pediatric Dentistry, Physicians & Surgeons, Oral Surgery, Dental Hygienists, Dental Clinics, Implant Dentistry, Dental Labs, Prosthodontists & Denture Centers
- Other Information:
Having moved to the States It is mindboggling trying to work out which Dentist, Dr etc. to visit. I chose Dr. Stevens as he has good reviews and when I phoned for an appointment the receptionist was so helpful, and I got an appt. the next day. There was no rushing, it was calm, friendly and I got a really thorough inspection, clean, iXrays and discussion of my teeth. Honest advice, no pushing for uneccessary treatment. It is a shame that he is not part of an Insurance scheme.. Hopefully mine will cover some of the costs, if not , I have no regrets.
I had such a tooth ache and was worried about the pain, the cost and time off from work. Dr. Stevens put me at ease about the pain I needed a root canal and was out of pain after the first appointment. Dr Stevens and his staff work as a real team and i calmed down. He offers a plan interest free from citi card that lets you pay over a period fo months that eased my pocket book I hate to say a root canal was painless but it really was~ Mary Franklin