Arden Courts was a blessing when we were trying to get my father out of a very bad long term care facility. They were very responsive and helpful with arranging the move and coordinating care. Their entire staff (admissions, front desk, nursing, care givers, housekeeping and dietary) was always friendly, courteous and caring. They always treated all the residents with dignity and respect and the facility truly felt like “home” for the last year of my Dad’s life. They gently encoura...view morege the residents to participate in their own care to the extent they can and involve them in community activities. The layout of the facility is perfect for family members with dementia. The small wings give a small ratio of staff to resident. Each wing has it’s own kitchen, dining room and lounge area with access to a lovely courtyard where the residents can wander without access to the outside. This provides for a homey feeling unlike most facilities that seem large and institutional. Thank you to all the staff at Arden Court in Cherry Hillview less
Add to mybook
Arden Courts of Cherry Hill
Memory care is all we do. We know. We understand. We can help.
- Social Links:
- Visit Twitter Page | Visit Facebook Page
- General Info:
- Arden Courts is exclusively designed for persons diagnosed with memory loss such as Alzheimer’s & other dementias. Our professionally trained staff concentrates on timed and varied programs & life skills that best meet our residents’ special needs promoting their well-being. Our services are traditionally associated with an assisted living residence, & because we recognize each individual’s physical, mental, & social needs, we provide a safe environment where residents maintain an optimal level of activity, self-care, & independence in a pleasing environment. We promote a philosophy of care designed to support the highest practicable level of engagement & function for those experiencing dementia. We focus on residents' remaining abilities, not on what they have lost. We work to find easier ways for them to stay involved in daily life by unlocking their remaining cognitive & functional abilities & promoting their use. The layout of our center is residential by design -- small in scale & organized into four self-contained “houses.” Each house has a living room, dining room, kitchen, bath & laundry areas. We use visual cues, home-like amenities & walking paths to keep residents oriented & independent. Memory Care–is all we do. For general information regarding Arden Courts, please call our information line at 888-478-2410 between the hours of 9am-11pm. between the hours of 11pm & 9am EST, or email us at email@example.com. Otherwise, please call our communities directly.
- Extra Phones:
General Information: (888) 478-2410
- Memory Care Community, Alzheimer Care, Dementia Care, Assisted Living, Namaste Programs, Engagement Therapy, Family Education, Alzheimer Support Groups
- Arden Courts
For Profit Assisted Living Facility
- Alzheimer’s Association, National coalition for assisted living
- Alzheimer's Care & Services, Nursing Homes-Skilled Nursing Facility, Assisted Living Facilities, Assisted Living & Elder Care Services, Homes-Institutional & Aged, Retirement & Life Care Communities & Homes-Information Bureaus