Olive Garden Italian RestaurantAdd to mybook
- Social Links:
- Visit Twitter Page | Visit Facebook Page
- General Info:
- Since its founding in Orlando in 1982, Olive Garden has been dedicated to providing a warm, welcoming dining experience to everyone who walks in the door. Today, Olive Garden’s family of 800+ restaurants is evolving with our customers' favorites in mind. Inspired by Italian generosity and love of amazing food, our menu is always expanding to ensure that there is always something new to try and something everyone will enjoy. That means you can indulge in classic favorites like Chicken Parmigiana and Fettuccine Alfredo or discover exciting new tastes. Take your pick from our scrumptious appetizers, entrées, desserts, wines and specialty drinks. Plus, explore our children’s menu, gluten-sensitive and new lighter fare options all under 575 calories, and order To Go to have your favorite food ready for pick up. At Olive Garden, we believe that life is better together and everyone is happiest with family, however you define it. Which is why we encourage togetherness in everything we do.
- It’s back! Enjoy Olive Garden’s 2 for $25 Tuscan Dinner, now with more new dishes than ever before. It all begins with our unlimited homemade soup or house salad and fresh-baked breadsticks. Next, choose two rich and robust Tuscan dishes like our New Creamy Chicken Firenze or our indulgent New Florentine Rollatini topped with a five-cheese marinara. Finally end the meal with a Tiramisu to share or two dolcini. With seven Tuscan dishes to choose from, including six new entrées, it’s all the ingredients you need for a delicious evening. Limited time only. Prices vary in NY, AK, and Canada.
- Italian Restaurant Italian Food Pasta Salad Takeout Italian Carry Out
- Payment method:
- amex, discover, master card, visa, diners club, all major credit cards
- North Valley, Chatsworth
- Restaurants, Italian Restaurants, American Restaurants, Family Style Restaurants
Went for dinner saturday evening after 8 pm still had to wait 30 mins for table for 4. No airconditioning sat in far corner with no circulation and asked 6 times for bread sticks ate salad and meal still no bread sticks. I probably won't go back. Wasn't even offered sicount for no air.\rLike this review?Yes|Flag AbuseProvided by Citysearch
I have gone amny times . they have great place to go and spend a nice afternoon or evening with your family or friends. the food here is delicious and the people and service are good. I would recommend anyone who likes italian food to go and try it.Like this review?Yes|Flag Abuse
I have never been to a restaurant that cant make drinks. They mess up simple drinks like Long Islands, Rum and Coke. The food is good and the waiters and waitress provide great service, but the bartenders are the worst that i have ever seen.Like this review?Yes|Flag AbuseProvided by Citysearch