Whoever made both Jazzman and Rodney managers made a HUGE mistake. Both of them are TERRIBLE role models and are in need of serious training, as soon as possible. I see why so many of the employees at this store are so uneducated and lack manners and common sense. I went to this store once and I don't plan to ever go back the service was that TERRIBLE!!!
- General Info:
- Shop your local Walmart for a wide selection of items in electronics, home furniture & appliances, toys, clothing, baby gear, video games, and more - helping you save money and live better.
- Acer, Actiflex, Alpha, Apple, Archos, Aspire, Asus, Baby Connection, Baby Einstein, Bedtime Originals, Belkin, Blackberry, Bright Starts, Bushnell, Canon, Casio, Chicco, Child Of Mine Carter's, Compaq Presari, Cosco, Hewlett Packard, Little Tykes, Macintosh, T-Mobile
- Payment method:
- debit, amex, discover, master card, visa, all major credit cards
- Amity Gardens Shopping Ctr
- Department Stores, Discount Stores, Supermarkets & Super Stores, Grocery Stores, General Merchandise
- Other Information:
Bike Parking: Yes
Price Range : Average
Specialties: Containers, Baseball Mitt, Boys, Cell Phones, Apparel, Comforters, Baseball Gloves, Slacks, Batteries, Carpets, Basketball, Big Screen Tvs, Blackjack, Ed, Clocks, Hoops, Children, Clothing, Bats, Darts, Computer Paper, Baby Registry, Balls, Appliances, Bridal Registry, Garments
Top Products: PlayStation 4 500GB Console (PS4), Minecraft (Xbox One), Dewalt Power Tools 18 Volt Cordless Drill Driver Kit DC720KA, Grace Sleigh Bed (King Bed, Burnished Copper), Digital SLR Photography All-in-One for Dummies, Digital Photography for Dummies, 1/14 Mercedes-Benz Actros 1851 GigaSpace
Racism begets racism! Today I was shopping at Walmart and when I went to check out, the cashier did not say hello or greet me in any way whatsoever. I did notice that Emina her name said hello to the "Black" customer in front of me as well as gave a greeting to the "Black" customer behind me. I will not walk in her line again and 90% of the staff at that time were all Afro-American to be politically correct. Therefore I was apprehensive of complaining. Maybe her 300lbs of overweight hi...view morenders her good judgment, regardless customer service at this store gets a big FAT "D" btw I am not white fyiview less
I visited this store for the first time and they have wonderful customer service, The associate in the Mens wear Department showed professional customer service skills and was very helpful. The cashiers were very friendly and made me feel very welcome by saying "hello" and "did I find every thing I needed today." I had a great shopping experience at Eastway Wal-Mart.