I have had eye problems since the age of two. I had eye surgery and have been wearing eyeglasses ever since. I started wearing contact lenses since the age of twelve and gas permables since the age of 17. I went and saw Dr. Gifford last fall and it was the most in-depth eye exams I have had to date. My gas permabales he perscribed have been the best fitting to date. I highly recommend Dr. Gifford who anyone who ... view moreWas this review helpful?Yes No|Flag Abuse
Vision Care AssociatesAdd to mybook
- General Info:
- We at Vision Care Associates are dedicated to protecting the visual well-being of families in the South Charlotte area. As a family practice, we provide eye care services to patients of all ages.
- *Eye Health Evaluation *Advanced Contact Lens Fitting *Treatment Of Eye Disease *Advaced Diagnostics
- contact lenses
- Payment method:
- master card, check, debit, discover, visa
- Located in Charlotte
- Rain Tree
- SATURDAY HOURS ARE AVAILABLE EVERY OTHER WEEK.
- Piedmont Optomertric Society
- North Carolina State Optomertric Society
- American Optometric Association,
- Clinics, Optometric Clinics, Optometrists Referral & Information Service, Optometrists, Physicians & Surgeons, Ophthalmology, Optometrists-OD-Pediatric Optometry